What have you done to your MS3 today?

installed my CF wrapped spoiler extension this past weekend :)

FxCam_1301424320754-1.jpg

Seafoamed (Generic product that doesn't smoke as much as Seafoam) the motor.... blew a whole bunch of black carbon out of the exhaust pipe :) I think its the equivalent of your car blowing its nose.

I washed mine yesterday. Waxed the hood. Was a nice day. Nice enough to grill last night. But.. then this morning it rained. :(

I bought a used CP-e RMM from JSCspeed and it had a tear starting in the bushing material. So I sent it back to Cp-e to have a new bushing put in it which cost me $75 with a new lifetime warranty since I was not the original purchaser. I got it back yesterday and this it what it looks like:
P3300434.jpg

Same place the original crack was, all I can say is WTF, I have an email to Cp-e regarding the crap they sent me. Pretty clear there is an issue with the molding process around the metal insert in the center.

Last edited:
did you check to see how deep that crack goes??? if it's not deep enough to make a difference maybe they didn't even replace it....cuz from the looks of that pic that bushing doesn't look new to me...when I had mine replaced, the bushing was very shinny and the center post looked like it was polished and no corrosion inside. Also did they send you all NEW mounting hardware??

no new mounting hardware, and it is a new bushing because it has the duro screen printed on the other side but regardless the thing shouldn't be torn at all that just increases the chance for further crack propagation and failure. Still no response from sander or paula on it, Guess i'll just wait till tomorrow!

looks great!! I'm doing that with my mustache once warm weather is back..!! this winter the salt and shyt really did a number on it so might as well cover it up for good.

Back