What have you done to your MS3 today?

looks good brian... thought that was the wifes car and you weren't going to touch it much.. lol

looks good rodscalip5

It is his wifes car , IT was a mutual trade with another Ottawa protege member . Personally I think that that the white car with black rims is sweet , the car looks like it is floating

i know its his wifes car when i talked to him last they had bought some cosmetic things (chrome handles and the such) but he thought he was going to stay away from the serious mods.... thats all i was sayin...

tsunami said:
i know its his wifes car when i talked to him last they had bought some cosmetic things (chrome handles and the such) but he thought he was going to stay away from the serious mods.... thats all i was sayin...
I bet things change

true... still pretty much giving brian s*** for modding his wifes car... lol or was that her wheel choice?

last night i collected 12 dollars in change out of my car. there was 6 dollars alone under the e-brake.

I haven't done anything to my car yet, because it I still have 73 more days until I pick it up. BUT, I received my Buddy Club "Earthing and Volt Controller" in the mail yesterday, and today I am going to order a TWM Short Shifter. Merry Christmas to me, merry Christmas to me!

BKK Jack said:
...and today I am going to order a TWM Short Shifter. Merry Christmas to me, merry Christmas to me!
So I guess you decided what color the boot stitching should be then?

B-Raz said:
Just got done installing my 7" monitor with dvd player and PS2. Tommorow is the catback exaust.

I would love to see pictures of that. I am thinking of doing the same. I might want to have it so I can run video from my iPod (using a DICE cradle with the video out), and maybe a small DVD player hidden somewhere. I am also looking at a Next Base "tablet" DVD player. It's all-in-one and not much bigger than just the monitor.

BKK Jack said:
I would love to see pictures of that. I am thinking of doing the same. I might want to have it so I can run video from my iPod (using a DICE cradle with the video out), and maybe a small DVD player hidden somewhere. I am also looking at a Next Base "tablet" DVD player. It's all-in-one and not much bigger than just the monitor.

here are some pictures. (sorry about the completed pictures being dark. haven't had the chance to take pictures of it during the day.)

the ps2 is mounted under the passenger seat and is hard to get a good picture of it.

Attachments

• 0928061145.jpg
    0928061145.jpg
    35.3 KB · Views: 621
  • 0928061211.jpg
    0928061211.jpg
    32 KB · Views: 656
  • 1013061945.jpg
    1013061945.jpg
    38.1 KB · Views: 634
  • 1013061947.jpg
    1013061947.jpg
    32.8 KB · Views: 653
  • 1013061949.jpg
    1013061949.jpg
    25.7 KB · Views: 601
bbrich57 said:
So I guess you decided what color the boot stitching should be then?

Yes, silver. Details on decision are in the other thread.

Be Raz said:
here are some pictures. (sorry about the completed pictures being dark. haven't had the chance to take pictures of it during the day.)

the ps2 is mounted under the passenger seat and is hard to get a good picture of it.

Picture #2 is a single DIN mount/vent cover? Is that a Mazda part? Are there others like that? I would love to get the one they use for the Nav install, but without the Nav.

BKK Jack said:
Yes, silver. Details on decision are in the other thread.

Picture #2 is a single DIN mount/vent cover? Is that a Mazda part? Are there others like that? I would love to get the one they use for the Nav install, but without the Nav.

The single din mount vent cover I got off of ebay. Some company in taiwan is making them. It is made with the exact same material as the factory piece and has the same texture also.

Saturday I installed my new TWM short shifter and boot.
Sunday, and Monday too, I repainted my badges.
"One of these days" I may actually wash and wax this sucker in prep for winter weather.

Last edited:
B-Raz said:
The single din mount vent cover I got off of ebay. Some company in taiwan is making them. It is made with the exact same material as the factory piece and has the same texture also.

Ebay, eh? I may have to go poking around. I bought a Titleist driver (as in golf club) off there a few years ago. To date, that's the only time I have ever used it.

I am assuming there were no fitment problems?

lmao at "prepping for winter"in tejas! ha i have to side with tsunami on that one.

hmm...put a cheap c/f hood on my car. just proto'd ark's exhaust to fit the pzev model (won't get it till dec/jan (pissed)). washed my car =P its dirty again haha.

Attachments

• car2.jpg
    car2.jpg
    90.3 KB · Views: 337
hey that looks like a really nice fit. It doesnt look like carbon fiber but the pic is a bit blurry.
where did you get it from and how much was it?

Back