What have you done to your MS3 today?

Over the weekend I had my custom audio system put in, kept the factory speakers and head unit for now, but I put a mtx thunder5501 amp powering 2 mtx 5500 12 inch subwoofers. A little over 300 watts to each sub. I had a custom box built and used up my spare tire space, so I still have my full trunk, just need to build a devise to go over the subs if I do need my trunk.

hmm, i would like to see pictures of your custom enclosure. do you have a sedan or wagon?

today i brought my car to pass inspection, finally. now i can drive like my old self again.
yay

bout damn time bro... you thinking of getting tint again?? maybe legal this time lol!!!

haha nope.
you have no idea the hassle it was to get the glue and stickiness out. a nightmare and i just realized there is still quite a bit of glue left. im pissed.
f-ing VT. I only took out the illegal tint, front windows. I kept my 20% tint all in the back.

ZoomVT said:
hmm, i would like to see pictures of your custom enclosure. do you have a sedan or wagon?
WAGON???? WAGON!!!! Man, from that post we can sure tell what it is that YOU drive, Orlando. (rlaugh)

Kansei said:
nothing wrong with your wagon. It looks nice :)
(flame) (pissed) (gun)​
Kansei, you can call your P5 a "wagon" if you want to, but my 3, the car I (drive) is a HatchBack!!!
(lol)​
And thanks for the compliment. :)
Back on topic: What I did to my 3 today... I ordered the TWM Short Shifter.... but technically that was last night so today I did nothing but drive it to work and back.

Last edited:
What Did You Do To Your Mazda 3

Here is a sister thread to..
http://www.msprotege.com/forum/showthread.php?t=123616046

Today I got some rims installed on the Mazda Three.

It need to be lowered ASAP..

Before
M3%203.jpg

After
M3%204.jpg

M3%205.jpg

I will want to do something similar to my Mazda3 now on order, because the original equipment is much uglier in the 2007's. Where did you get these and what did they cost?

Hey Brian, there is already a "What have you done to your Mazda 3" thread right here

EDIT: Threads have been merged.
thanks!

Last edited:
Back