mazdaspeed protege rims

Status
Not open for further replies.

mitesh

im loooking for some mazdaspeed protge rims by racing hart...lookin to by them or trade for 04 mazda 6 stock rims

I'm not sure if I want to sell these yet. PM me with an offer and I'll consider it.

They are 2003.5 MSP Racing Hart rims, custom powdercoated. 3 of the rims have minor road rash on most of the diameter from my wife's crappy driving skills.(ughdance) They can be easily refurbished. I have extra center cap bolts and allen wrench from Mazda. Sorry if the pic is huge, I can resize and take updated shots if requested.

P5-3.jpg

I have a set of 03's sitting in my garage with minor issues. Outsides are flawless... no scratches... 3 were flatspotted but were straightened... I rode on them not to long ago while waiting for my new wheels to come in...

rx7mazda said:
Still have them fs? How bad are the road rash?
Like As for mine, there is not a scratch on the outside... perfect condition. The inside of three had small flatspots which I strightened myself and they ride good now. Still sitting in my garage...

Last edited:
Pyr0TeK said:
I have a set of 03's sitting in my garage with minor issues. Outsides are flawless... no scratches... 3 were flatspotted but were straightened... I rode on them not to long ago while waiting for my new wheels to come in...
Did you have a thread going or pictures?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back