License plate bracket relocation?

BlueBeast22

:
2000 Honda s2000 ap1
Im looking to relocate my license plate bracket to the side near the air damn... was wondering if anyone has done this? I used to run without a license plate but now I need one to get on the base at work... Anyways if anyone knows where I could buy one or how they custom did it let me know!

search ebay. I met a guy in Illinois that had his offset to the driver side. All I remember is he said they sell a lot of them on ebay.

oh man not a good idea to be driving w/o a front plate in VA...

There really isnt any option for us protege owners that would look good and functional.

Actually Ive driven a full year without a license plate in the front and I live across the street from a police station. Ive been pulled for some other crap and they said as long as i have the front plate in the car then its all good...But the place i work for wont allow you on the complex without a front license plate on the front bumper... gay.

And i was thinking about getting the evo style front license plate bracket but i didnt think it would work on our cars...

not the best write up i did but u should get the point!!http://www.mazdas247.com/forum/showthread.php?p=2636002#post2636002

it will look like this:
photoshoot%20021.jpg

cost: like 5 dollars at most!!

Yeah well the evo bracket would be nice because it doesnt cover up the FMIC, but I used the OEM bracket for now, I trimmed it down so that you only see the license plate and I drilled new holes and mounted it up higher than the stock one so it actually doesnt look too bad. I really wanted something that I could like quick disconnect when I didnt feel like running tags. Now all i need to get is some king of plugs to plug up the holes when I dont wanna run front tags.

Back