WTT: 16" MB Weapon Wheels for Stock Wheels

Status
Not open for further replies.

genkidama20

:
2003 Mazda6i Speed Yellow
Sorry it does not follow forum rules. Delete/Lock if need be... I have a picture that I created for over at mazda6club.com (which still got locked), but didn't have time to create a pretty ad for this mazda247forums.com thread

The Deal
e-mail: gokousupasayan@hotmail.com

Want To Trade/For Trade:
MB Weapon Wheels 16X7 5-114.3 43GM (Part#: 59985) for Stock 2003 Mazda 6i Aluminum Alloy Wheels

Bought from Discount Tire recently (9/06/2006). Paid about $514 (w/ Protection Plan).
Link to exact wheels sold at their website: http://www.discounttire.com/dtcs/fi...w=false&dVeh=dVeh&pc=59985&rw=&bp=&vid=007931

They are pretty much brand new rims that have been on the car since 9/06/2006 (about a week ago). I have the reciept avaliable, and will include that with the trade. These wheels are pretty much the same size as the factory wheels (I think offset is a little higher). These wheels will not include the tires during the trade. The wheels are currently still on the car until we can get a trade for them.

The Reason
I want to trade these because my wife wants the stock wheels back. She ran off the road and destroyed 3 out of her 4 tires and wheels a few weeks ago. We had to buy these as replacement. There were the cheapest quick replacements available from the local tire/wheel shop (Discount Tire). From the dealership the stock wheels were way too expensive at $390/each, and even re-furbished ones were up in the $250/each range.

(I tried to post this over at Mazda6club.com Classifieds, but the admin is being a jerk and locked my thread. And also at other forums, but they all require you be some great majestical person who trolls their forums for days on end before you get to use their classifieds)

Pictures:

IMG_2496.jpg

IMG_2500.jpg

IMG_2498.jpg

IMG_2497.jpg

IMG_2494.jpg

IMG_2495.jpg

IMG_2501.jpg

IMG_2503.jpg

IMG_2506.jpg

That last two are for my stiff necked admin buddy at mazda6club.com . (enguard)

Last edited:
Were you able to take more pictures and is this a local only deal?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back