WTT: Your stock sedan exhaust + $150 for my Racing Beat catback

:
1999 Mazda Protege "Sport20" FS-ZE swap
I would like to trade my Racing Beat catback for someone's STOCK sedan exhaust plus $150. Preferably the Gainesville area.

IMG_4976copy.jpg

You sir have my attention. I know you wan't to do this locally but I would like to try and work a deal. I have P5 stock exhaust and it's off my car as I have a magnaflow cat-back. I wan't to change to racing beat. Will this fit my P5? Do you wan't to give it a shot? I can ship immediately.

The sedan version of the exhaust is longer, unfortunately. You would have to cut the tip off and weld it back on a few inches shorter. That would be relatively easy for you, but I would have to elongate your factory Pro5 exhaust. :(

Ahhh ok. Oh well, bump for you and your car that looks like it is in flight.

Man I am loving all the GT-Spec under your car.

I have the stock axle-back exhaust (at my parents in ohio), but I have no use for your RB catback, so I'm not sure this will help you much...

Priorities have changed, as well as I don't want to attract attention to my car. Not that the Racing Beat is loud, but I'd much rather have no noise than a little.

*off topic*

gee, when I posted a WTT my thread was closed in a matter of minutes, due to improper pics. This is EXACT same way I posted. lame :bs:

NegatiZE said:
I would like to trade my Racing Beat catback for someone's STOCK sedan exhaust plus $150. Preferably the Gainesville area.

IMG_4976copy.jpg
i'll give you my stock exhaust for shipping cost. that's it

I can not close this thread but please post the correct pics. They are required even for WTT threads...

Is there anything wrong with it and how long has it been on your car? I still have my stock sedan exhaust and have been looking for an upgrade with some sound to it. Is it a noticable difference over the stock?

PS. I have 57k miles on my stock and have had no problems at all.

Sorry, forgot to update this thread. Already have a deal worked out about acquiring a stock exhaust, but once I get it 100% worked out, I will be posting a proper FS thread for the Racing Beat when the time arises.

Back