GI: Header + Header Back Exhaust

Status
Not open for further replies.

Captain KRM P5

Contributor
:
2002 BJFW, 2007 BK3P, 1979 SA22C, 2005 BK3P
We would need a donor car but I would like to see what interest there is in a header + header back exhaust combo from all the 3 owners.

which exhuast would you be using a custom set up or one already on the market vibrant, borla, magnaflow, racingbeat, ark, or truebendz... (i think thats it now that draxas is done)

interesting... as i already have a header and am peicing together a turbo system i can't say i am interested it was more curiosity... good luck with it surprised there isnt interest... you should try (i know i know) the other 3 forum though they can be a bunch of haters real quick.

jhowey said:
I would be intersted in the header, I already have the Borla system.

if you want the header i have a bunch of those instock right now ready to go

tsunami said:
interesting... as i already have a header and am peicing together a turbo system i can't say i am interested it was more curiosity... good luck with it surprised there isnt interest... you should try (i know i know) the other 3 forum though they can be a bunch of haters real quick.

i can't get the moderators to respond to my emails over there about becoming a vendor.

Captain KRM P5 said:
i can't get the moderators to respond to my emails over there about becoming a vendor.

really thats retarded... see if i can't ask a couple people what the deal is.

honestly i would be interested if you just made a mid-pipe so the the obx header could be true bolt on.

mobomelter said:
honestly i would be interested if you just made a mid-pipe so the the obx header could be true bolt on.

you are near a shop that fabs up alot of pipes for me actually. if you are willing to buy the header and go to that shop for a little while, i will pay for the pipe to be made up and you can have that pipe for free

really? what's the name of the shop? unfortunatley i'm looking for stuff in the future since i still have a factory warranty, that i would love to void, but as the car was a gift i can't. also headers with stock exhaust probably wouldn't sound very good.

Last edited:
mobomelter said:
really? what's the name of the shop? unfortunatley i'm looking for stuff in the future since i still have a factory warranty, that i would love to void, but as the car was a gift i can't. also headers with stock exhaust probably wouldn't sound very good.

yeah it does... (first) the thunder header and my stock exhuast has a nice note to it for sure...

hmmm with my luck i would put it on, have the mid pipe made, and then have something major motor related break and be screwed for my warranty. note to self , don't buy a new car.

I would buy the MS3, but other than that I would like a 2nd-gen Rx-7 Turbo II. I like the flying bookshelf body.

Edit : I beileve you were referring to the header, sorry 3 hours of Electrical engineering theory will melt your brain.

Last edited:
i completely understand lol the MS3 sounds like a sick car so far and a 2nd-gen RX-7 turbo isn't bad either! lol

mobomelter said:
I would buy the MS3, but other than that I would like a 2nd-gen Rx-7 Turbo II. I like the flying bookshelf body.

Edit : I beileve you were referring to the header, sorry 3 hours of Electrical engineering theory will melt your brain.

hmmm
it looks like i will be keeping my 3 so i would be interested in a full header/exahust system.
Obviously depending on ball park price; i would be surprised if there wasnt more interest here.
The only thing i can see slowing down interest is that at least here in New England, winter is basically here. Tsunami you should know but last 3 nights has been f-ing freezing out here.

yeah i finaly closed all the windows in my apartment... i have like 13 or so windows in 1500sqft so there was a lot but it was just to damn cold when i got home at 2am or later depending on work... can't wait for first shift... should be only a couple months away... YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ZoomVT said:
hmmm
it looks like i will be keeping my 3 so i would be interested in a full header/exahust system.
Obviously depending on ball park price; i would be surprised if there wasnt more interest here.
The only thing i can see slowing down interest is that at least here in New England, winter is basically here. Tsunami you should know but last 3 nights has been f-ing freezing out here.
for a catless header and midpipe combination expect the price to be about $599 shipped

599 shipped for a header and midpipe only? thats a new exhaust upto the second cat right?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back