Awesome Motorsports Pictures & Videos

wdcr_06_3_sm2_040.sized.jpg

I'm gonna miss racing that car, but I've got a new toy:
wdcr_06_5_fm_033.sized.jpg

Last edited:
i like this thread:)

i only have a couple pro taken pics of my car...
back before Tokico suspension
2.jpg

5.jpg

and a pic my friend got of me last event
77.jpg

im hoping next time the TeamWTF?! photographer will get some new pics of me...i've been wanting some good quality racing shots with my new setup.

autoxnk3.jpg

This is the only good one I have of me autocrossing. I dont autocross my protege5 anymore because 3-5k dollars is a lot of money for an autocross. engine replacements.

BTW the cones that are turned over i didnt hit. they were just there to block the course off.

Last edited:
i like to call the pic 'motivation'. the pic is a fellow EMC member andwas taken at the last local autox which happens to take place on a military airstrip. the other pic is a nice 'speed' shot of yours truly. i hope the attachments work....September_Autocross.jpg

DSC_0061.jpg

That pic w/ the hellichopper definately fits under the awesome / crazy auto-x pics!

apexlater said:
BigB -- So is that just stupid amounts of understeer or was he trying to keep from swapping ends?

St00pid amounts of bad driving... the rear end came around on him and tried to counter and lost it.

How's this? for a aerial photo of an autocross....Rosecroft raceway. Where MSCW (Mazda sports car club of washington usually runs. Dunno if it's them or not though....)

low_psi said:
I see you found the Miata dude's photo gallery from the event. Its a great pic.

Mark is a friend of mine. Luckily Allen was there to take pictures of our group since Mark is in the blue Miata in the background of the picture.

sm76 said:
Mark is a friend of mine. Luckily Allen was there to take pictures of our group since Mark is in the blue Miata in the background of the picture.

Ah, I stumbled onto his photos through rr-zx.com. I assume everyone was running slick r-comps(no RA-1 type tires)?

low_psi said:
Ah, I stumbled onto his photos through rr-zx.com. I assume everyone was running slick r-comps(no RA-1 type tires)?

Mark and I were running V710's and the 3rd and 4th place guys were running RA-1's. It is a points based system, meaning every modification you make to the car is worth a certain amount of points. The non-treaded tires are 7 points and the treaded tires are 5 points. So it all depends on how you want to split up the points.

Looks like the 1990 miata I built in the background. If it had a big # 30 on the side and wide stripes on the car then that's it :)

David

sm76 said:
Not autocross, but I really like this picture from NASA National Championships:

96935806-L.jpg

miata_racer said:
Looks like the 1990 miata I built in the background. If it had a big # 30 on the side and wide stripes on the car then that's it :)

David

Mark's car has the painted white stripes, but the numbers are magnetic. As for how he bought it I have no idea.

Back