Awesome Motorsports Pictures & Videos

Does ice racing count too? Out racing with Furrin Group. We (Team Effort Motorsports) are campaigning the Fazda in the dirt and if you check the FB page out, there's a certain MSP that we are tidying up in the hopes that it will be racing around Waterford this coming summer.

The FB page will have many more updates than what I'll post. Figured I'd bump this thread, though I know that autocross doesn't happen much thanks to something white, at least not in the midwest...

yeah, that was my MSP... and before that it was Bill's. I've been following the progress you're making, pretty cool

Got to drive my buddy's Factory Five Racing 818R again this weekend, running a 2.5L subaru Motor with a Megasquirt 3 Pro and C15 (115 octane VP racing) fuel. Makes 340 whp to the rear wheels. Still a ton of setup work to do, and we suffered a radiator fitting failure after my second run, but man does it make a good noise :D

I'm not jealous at all...

... said no one ever.

After it broke, a buddy of mine let me take the rest of my runs in an A-Street C6 Z06. With the exception of the moment of realization that "s***, we broke it. Again." it was a pretty good day at the track :D

wah wah wah my race car is broken, so I went and broke my friend's faster race car, then another friend let me drive his fast race car wah wah wah

That's all I'm hearing coming for you. It must be really hard to keep morale up with all of that happening.

It has nothing to do with me being jealous that there's still snow on the ground here... nope... no sir.

Did an autox event at a local track. It was a real blast to drive a coned-down road course as a solo event. My wife and I co-drove my RX8. Not the best video, and it's of my worst runs (only one where I got a cone), but it's the only one we have!

https://youtu.be/Efr3oINizgE

Latest posts

Back