Forged Rods/ Pistons

Status
Not open for further replies.

BlkZoomZoom

Contributor
:
Hemi Ram, 71 Plymth Scamp, 71 Plymth Duster 340, 69 Dart 340/4sp
Looking to buy new forged rods and pistons for the Fs/De.
Let me know what you have.
Thanks.

same here i need 8.5/1 compression pistons and rods, and possibly crankshaft, all forged. Please let me know what you have how much hp it can handle, and what other parts i will need to install the parts

RussianMR2 said:
same here i need 8.5/1 compression pistons and rods, and possibly crankshaft, all forged. Please let me know what you have how much hp it can handle, and what other parts i will need to install the parts

pm sent

interested on some ideas.. i'm pretty sure i have a spun rod bearing (either that or a warped flywheel.... thats my hopeful other guess *shrug*).. so wondering what i should do from this point.

SP33D said:
interested on some ideas.. i'm pretty sure i have a spun rod bearing (either that or a warped flywheel.... thats my hopeful other guess *shrug*).. so wondering what i should do from this point.

i have several shipments of pistons and rods sitting here ready to ship, as of right now we're the only ones with Protege pistons and rods actually in stock.

can i have some ideas of prices, what i need for a engine rebuild.. or whats nice to have that i might not necessarily need. etc, and whats the best route to go?

Captain KRM P5 said:
i have several shipments of pistons and rods sitting here ready to ship, as of right now we're the only ones with Protege pistons and rods actually in stock.

Ken, what size are they? Might be interested as well.

SP33D said:
can i have some ideas of prices, what i need for a engine rebuild.. or whats nice to have that i might not necessarily need. etc, and whats the best route to go?

give me a call on my cell when you get a chance and we can discuss this in greater detail otherwise i will PM you tonight

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back