Mazda Cx-7 Cx 7 Lower Front Grill Chrome Trim Kit

wongster

cx7_grill_3_4_FOGS.jpg

https://www.ebay.com (commissions earned)

cx7_chrome_tail.jpg

https://www.ebay.com (commissions earned)

you guys think this would be too ricey? i have the GT version in white.

Last edited:
i like it. just dont overdo the chrome. but a lil chrome is not a bad thing. it makes it look a lil more expensive as opposed to the black plastic

I like the front - around the foglights. It breaks the monotony, especially with my black paint. I'm not sure about the rear.

cruzdreamer said:
No, I love it...it's exactly what I have been talking about doing and I even want a piece at the top of the air dam where the license plate is!!! Where did they get the pieces? I will be wanting them! beat me to it....well, I don't even have the car yet!

found it on ebay..

thanks guys i think i will buy these.. yea i am not feeling the rears either.. but i front i like.. will prob just buy the front ones...

DO NOT buy either of these items from ebay. They are just pieces of chrome trim that you can buy at any auto parts store that have been cut to fit (supposedly). They are poorly trimmed with squared edges that your cleaning cloths will snag on. I put them on then removed them immediately because they looked like crap. I also e-mailed the ebay seller telling him what crap he had sold me at an obscene price for what it was. Hopefully he will refund my money, but I doubt it. THIS IS NOT A MAZDA PART NOR A PART THAT IS MADE FOR THE CX7.

offset_98 said:
Well, I have the rear one and I like it and it fits perfectly. To each their own I suppose.
I have both the front and rear and they all fit nicely and were easy to install. I have washed my 7 several times since then and did not that they grabbed my sponge a little but that is very minor IMO.

All in all I am very happy with the chrome strips and the way they accent my 7. Like you said, to each his own...

GGZoomer said:
DO NOT buy either of these items from ebay. They are just pieces of chrome trim that you can buy at any auto parts store that have been cut to fit (supposedly). They are poorly trimmed with squared edges that your cleaning cloths will snag on. I put them on then removed them immediately because they looked like crap. I also e-mailed the ebay seller telling him what crap he had sold me at an obscene price for what it was. Hopefully he will refund my money, but I doubt it. THIS IS NOT A MAZDA PART NOR A PART THAT IS MADE FOR THE CX7.
Looks easy enough to do just by getting the raw material and cutting it to fit yourself. Not sure I like it anyway, but to each his own.

Yea...I knew you meant that.....;] Absolutely can get the stuff yourself...alot cheaper I am sure!

Back