FREE FMIC and BOV! MY MSP potentially parted out!

sickspeed94

:
Spicy MSP
i know i haven't been on in a while but it's been busy... i'm offering my whole FMIC kit for trade with the stock FMIC pipes and airbox. the catch is. it has to be local and someone's gonna help do the swap over. in fact. whoever gets dibs has to grab a friend to help as well. the parts are in fine condition and one part i will not help with is bumper cutting. only serious inquiries please. TAKE ADVANTAGE this is seriously no joke!

drop me an email at
-SuperturkeyMSP@gmail.com
or
-GC_Mobile@hotmail.com
or
PM's work of course. official "dibs" will go to the order of replies to this thread

also if anyone wants to haggle with me for a trade of my suspension + cash let's hear it.
GC coilovers and tokico illumina shocks. have never been slammed all the way and might look dorty but are in excellent shape.

***MODS PLEASE PM ME IF THIS THREAD COULD POTENTIALLY BE CLOSED DUE TO NO PICS.*** i didn't think they were necessary since i'm not actually selling anything and potential's interested would be able to physically see the parts in person if a trade was in order.

more parts to come with pics S@@N!

Last edited:
If Only You Lived Closer I Have The Full Stock Setup For Sale But Id Trade. Ill Bump It For Ya Neways.

dammit...im selling my stock smic and eventually my pipes...but im on the other side of the country...

FMIC is a johnnyracecar.com core with custom piping and TXS H25 BOV. it's a very subtle BOV but when you open it up sounds rrreeeaaalll nice. JGTC STYLE lol.

thanks for the quick replies and remember it's an even trade so basically free!

later to come with pics will be a DSM AFC, Boostsciences Dual Stage Boost Controller and Trust Grex Shift Knob. Maybe even my new MP3 Kenwood Unit for working stock unit.

is there a lot of bumper cutting. and is there any frame cutting? any issues w/ it?

no frame cutting really. i ended up getting rid of the windsheild washer reservoir but it could have been relocated. and these's some bending of metal where the pipes run...

also i did a lot more bumper cutting than was necessary because i was trying to get the pipes to show through the foglight holes. if someone would have a sunlight silver i could just trade bumpers and then i would actually pay. not much. maybe 50 bucks or so.

are you selling your msp? bring her up to moroso friday, alejo started a thread. Hopefully it will bring a good turn out.

not yet. it's really acting up andi'm gonna make sure whoever gets it loves it so i want to fix her up a little. basically a slight rough idle on startup as well as a new and rear motor mount.

not yet. it's really acting up andi'm gonna make sure whoever gets it loves it so i want to fix her up a little. basically a slight rough idle on startup as well as new brake pads and rear motor mount.

sickspeed, check PM

i want your FMIC set up, i'll go to your house and help you uninstall and re-install everything...i'll give you my stock set up including radiator, smic and piping even an airbox...

let me know

alejo has dibs on fmic and intake... anyone interested in the suspension? due to hurricaine prep i haven't managed to get pictures taken but if all goes well they'll be up soon.

I've got some stock msp springs if you are interested. Are you selling the illuminas??

sickspeed94 said:
no frame cutting really. i ended up getting rid of the windsheild washer reservoir but it could have been relocated. and these's some bending of metal where the pipes run...

also i did a lot more bumper cutting than was necessary because i was trying to get the pipes to show through the foglight holes. if someone would have a sunlight silver i could just trade bumpers and then i would actually pay. not much. maybe 50 bucks or so.

Dude!!!! I have a sunlight silver and i'm very local....if it doesnt go down with Alejo, let me know....I have no problems switching over...s***, we may even just swap cars to make it easier, hahaha.

Dibs #3 I think.

sickspeed94 said:
alejo has dibs on fmic and intake... anyone interested in the suspension? due to hurricaine prep i haven't managed to get pictures taken but if all goes well they'll be up soon.

How much you asking extra with the stock suspension? Depending on that I will do it.

Back