THURSDAY night races !!!, type R turbo , eclipse 2006 v6 and more

mazpro said:
nice videos man. what mods do you have again??

thanks dude!!

i have a MBC set @ 17psi , exhaust cutout , blow off , cold air , suspension , 19'' wheels

Honeslty, I thought you would take the 06 eclipse but not that bad lol.

MS6freek said:
thanks dude!!

i have a MBC set @ 17psi , exhaust cutout , blow off , cold air , suspension , 19'' wheels

nice.. awd ftw id love to find a track around my house ... closest one is 1 hour away.. nice wins btw

speedysix said:
i wanted to see you race the Type-R but good video anyway!
Yeah, judging by the video, it looks like that would have been a good race. The Integra must be faster if it's putting out that kind of power, but that's only good if you can put it to the ground.

MS6freek, your car seems to see the track more than the street.

SlimmGT said:
Yeah, judging by the video, it looks like that would have been a good race. The Integra must be faster if it's putting out that kind of power, but that's only good if you can put it to the ground.

MS6freek, your car seems to see the track more than the street.

he is way faster then me!! ill beat him because he has no traction but thats not a win!!!

im only at the races once or twice a week! its ok

Dont you fear for your diff with all that track launching?

MS6freek said:
he is way faster then me!! ill beat him because he has no traction but thats not a win!!!

im only at the races once or twice a week! its ok

69RMSP said:
Dont you fear for your diff with all that track launching?
no not at all!! its part of the game!! it breaks i will have it replaced , dont worry about me and my car :) enjoy the vids

Have you looked into any upgrades for a diff? anything out there?

MS6freek said:
no not at all!! its part of the game!! it breaks i will have it replaced , dont worry about me and my car :) enjoy the vids

Back