Koni FSD & Eibach kits available

its a set of springs and the fsd dampers (if you don't know what the fsd is read up on it at koni's site!!) its really a decent price

brettjay said:
holy crap...i can get 8 eibachs for that price!!!
I agree with tsunami, I have heard great things about the FSD's. Particularly with the jarring OEM set-up, I think this would a great addition.

The price on Koni's website ($850) ...is that just for front or rear kits seperately or both ? Regardless, this should be hands down the best suspension setup possible. Add some Racing Beat sways and you'll be driving a roller coaster.

i am not sure on the price... steve at nsn motorsports is a koni dealer and would know more about it from that site i want to see 850 only gets you the the front b/c 850 sounds way to cheap for a set of eibachs and 4 dampers.

Yeah, it's a little confusing regarding price. I put the FSD/Eibach kit in my online 'cart' on the Koni website and there wasn't an option for 'front' or 'rear', just the complete kit for $850.

tsunami said:
i am not sure on the price... steve at nsn motorsports is a koni dealer and would know more about it from that site i want to see 850 only gets you the the front b/c 850 sounds way to cheap for a set of eibachs and 4 dampers.
What do you mean cheap? The dampers are $150 a piece and the springs $250. Thats not cheap. A full MS set-up is $800 which includes the camber links. I know its not the same but if you add another $160 to the $850, you are talking $1010.

Back