Galaxy Gray Mica

Some Pictures after a good wash and the monthly wax.

By the way my camera sux.
Picture025.jpg

Picture024.jpg

Picture023.jpg

New license plate frame
Picture022-1.jpg

Last edited:
My eyes! Blinded by the shine! Both your rides make me jealous...

Drunk chicks making out on top of what are possibly beer kegs? (rockon)

Z_Monzter said:
My CX-7 need some new shoes!!!

Hopefully next year.

And for all you guys: Have a good weekend!!!
funnipic.jpg

Javier...remember there are females here....I have a different idea of a cool weekend! Do love those rims on the Z. Where'd you get your bug deflector...Mazda?? How much?

cruzdreamer said:
Javier...remember there are females here....I have a different idea of a cool weekend! Do love those rims on the Z. Where'd you get your bug deflector...Mazda?? How much?

I apologize, I hope I didn't offend you. If I did let me know and I will remove the Picture.
And to be honest, I wish my weekend was as cool as that, cause being married makes that picture far from my reality. Still nice though(glare)

Thanks for the wheels comment. I love them too, specially cause no body owns them in the NOVA/DC/MD area. So my car is unique in the area. I'll like to do the same with the CX-7. One day I'll buy some wicked wheels for it too!!!

The bug deflector was part of my free goodies from the dealership. I had to wait 2 weeks for it to arrive the dealership. That's why I just put it on. I also got the mud guards in my garage but I don't like the way they look so I am saving them for snow season.(glare)

Last edited:
cool pictures, lol that picture of the drunk chicks are awesome (not (peep) ofense CRUZDREAMER) i just fell in love with you Z!!!! Can we trade i give you my A4 and you give youre Z!!!!(glare)

(shocked)
spike blue said:
cool pictures, lol that picture of the drunk chicks are awesome (not (peep) ofense CRUZDREAMER) i just fell in love with you Z!!!! Can we trade i give you my A4 and you give youre Z!!!!(glare)

Well, there is a problem. Your A4 has to many doors, is a nice ride though.

Z_Monzter said:
I apologize, I hope I didn't offend you. If I did let me know and I will remove the Picture.
And to be honest, I wish my weekend was as cool as that, cause being married makes that picture far from my reality. Still nice though(glare)

Thanks for the wheels comment. I love them too, specially cause no body owns them in the NOVA/DC/MD area. So my car is unique in the area. I'll like to do the same with the CX-7. One day I'll buy some wicked wheels for it too!!!

The bug deflector was part of my free goodies from the dealership. I had to wait 2 weeks for it to arrive the dealership. That's why I just put it on. I also got the mud guards in my garage but I don't like the way they look so I am saving them for snow season.(glare)
\

I am not offended I was just giving you a hard time!
Gotta have your fantasies!!!

Back