100K MP5 Club

Just bought an 03 Laser Blue P5 with 160k on the odo already. I didn't personally roll it over that mark, but can I still join? lol

103,xxx
And i drive it pretty hard. It still has original parts.
I think that the mp5 is like a super car cause it was built in hiroshima... you know with all the radiation and stuff

about what? i've got 132K still going strong and my car is modded to the max! no worries!!(drive)

x2....I'm just over 115k now and will be 116k by the end of the month.

Just make sure you keep up with the regular maintenance.

x2....I'm just over 115k now and will be 116k by the end of the month.

Just make sure you keep up with the regular maintenance.
good point jeff!! hey, make sure you bring alomg some of the PA IPA's for the 25th!!!

tht wasn't you who brought the ipa beer? maybe it was oleg? what did you bring up?

Might have been Oleg. I brought up some Yuengling Lager the last time.

My 2002 Silver PR5 just turned 100k yesterday, as I pulled into my driveway!! Took a few pics along the way:

compiled.JPG

Running very well, short of needing new struts and probably a new clutch disc, which are all original.

I absolutely love my PR5. So many good memories and no bad stories (knocking on wood now)

(yippy)

140,000 miles and climbing!

So far this car is a tank. I keep beating on it and it keeps running. I had some minor rust spots on the rear fenders just above the rear wheel well on both sides. I do live in a Highly salted area during the winter so I blame that. I'd like to get it to 200k but we will see. :)

Back