100K MP5 Club

haha had the same type of moment the other day when I rolled 100k. My buddy asked me "man, how many km's on this thing now?" I just said well she should be somewhere close to 100k now. So I switched from trip A to the odometer and to my amazment it read 99,999 hahahaha. I felt like pulling it to the side of the road, but instead both of us intently watched as it rolled 100k. Best part of my day lol sad to say :)

1415XX miles and just bought it. My 01 Protege was totaled by the spouse... She is fine... I was sad yet happy cause when I ordered my 01 ES it was not that long after my buddy got an 02 PR5 .. ticked me off! Love the new ( Used car) I am the 3rd owner and according to car fax all is original.

127k and still going strong! turbo'd auto about 55K miles...i need suspension work and a new exhaust soon!

I want no part of this club but it's unavoidable. lol. BTW, is there a 7th digit on the odometer or will it go back to 0 when you hit a million miles?

Gotta love a car that people actually bother to think about something like a million miles with. :cool:

Ive got 145,000 miles on my 03, ran awsome untill this fall the VTCS decided to come apart and i had to rebuild the top end. Hopefully it lasts another 145k Its been pd off for almost a year now Im enjoying no car payment and I would like to keep it that way

Back