100K MP5 Club

146k now and counting. Hoping to get the rear wheel bearings done this week.

Josh, how about a 100k badge logo?

146k now and counting. Hoping to get the rear wheel bearings done this week.

Josh, how about a 100k badge logo?

bruce, we'll have to start a 200K mile club soon!! i'm voting for you as president of the club!

*sub*

I am very close to joining the club, less than a month to go :D

*knocks on wood*

*sub*

I am very close to joining the club, less than a month to go :D

*knocks on wood*

what's your mileage at now?

and who's done their timing belt?? i think the manual says 105...i'm at 101 and i've heard some have gone 125+ no breaking....i just don't want to do it....:'(

what's your mileage at now?

and who's done their timing belt?? i think the manual says 105...i'm at 101 and i've heard some have gone 125+ no breaking....i just don't want to do it....:'(

I wouldn't trust it, I plan on sticking with the manual on that one. Being stuck on the NJ Turnpike would suck.

haha....just driving on the pike sucks!! :)

I spend an hour (or more in traffic) on that road everyday. i hate it. The only road that is worse is 287, and my 5 miles on that road takes me anywhere from 5 minutes to 45 minutes to travel.

i <3 NJ :rolleyes:

I spend an hour (or more in traffic) on that road everyday. i hate it. The only road that is worse is 287, and my 5 miles on that road takes me anywhere from 5 minutes to 45 minutes to travel.

i <3 NJ :rolleyes:

i hear you! i have a bad commute as well...i do the 287/pike thing a couple of times a yr and that's enough for me:eek:!! props to you!!

I'll have to extrapolate since my car was stolen years ago, but I would have kept it if it wasn't taken from me.

bought late in 2001, stolen and totaled in 2004 and I had over 90k on it. We'll just say 30k per year. 2001-2007 is 6 years and 6 * 30k is 180k.

Where's mah cookie?

almost at 100k myself. (97xxx) just installed an underdrive pulley as well. already had timing belt replaced. car runs great.

also *knocks on wood*

117k on mine and still no problems other than a shifting fork issue at 50k. Love this car!....looks like it will be lasting quite a while.

rolled by 166000 km last week, everything working good. Luckily my wife took two years off of work or it would definetly be past 250 000km. When she works it is usually 50 000km a year that we put on the car. Go Pro

(yippy)
ZZZOOM!
Xelderx
Pnfnj
StealthWyvern
TurboTodd
ReitrofRNs X-7
Bigdp5
Mike r
Reitrof
Bazooka joe
Redpr5
Butlerg
SATimko
LuiquidAudio5
Amarek

115,000 miles on a 02 protege5..bought it at 72K about a year and a half ago..has been driven a lot...so far:
- two new tires
- thermostat
- 4 new brake pads and resurfaced rotors

No major problems yet (knock on wood).

Back