E-Mail Notification

joka1

Contributor
:
2002 Black Mica ES-T
I have my e-mail notification turned off and yet i receive a notification for every post! 40 + e-mail every 2 hours gets annoying. Btw this just started apx a week ago. So i was just wondering if their was somthing else i had to click no on so i do not receive any more e-mails!

thanks

rob

i had an admin turn off my email notification and it still sends me emails :(

with with 16,541 posts i am sure u get quite a bit of e-mails ;)

it is a little better, i still get weekly updates of old threads!! but that is better then daily!!

rob

well i just got 25 e-mail notifications in about 5 minutes. so i guess i get some weekly notifications.
and i dont want to unsubscribe since i still watch these threads in my user cp. i guess i will just have to clear out about 50 e-mails every monday morning!!

rob

sucks for you guys, i had that problem, but just clicked no e-mail notice and i don't get them anymore!!!!

Lets break this down
These are the four options. I can click "do not subscribe.. but then it doesn't show up in user cp either. you have to MANUALLY subscribe to threads you want updates on (just like EVERYONE ELSE DOES)...
so i put mr 4500 and cap'n on Do not subscribe and joka is on weekly.

<label for="rb_user[autosubscribe]-1">Do not subscribe</label>
<label for="rb_user[autosubscribe]0">Subscribe with no notification</label>
<label for="rb_user[autosubscribe]1">Instant email notification</label>
<label for="rb_user[autosubscribe]2">Daily email notification</label>
<label for="rb_user[autosubscribe]3">Weekly email notification</label>

i just dont want a daily email notification is all so i dont know what option that is. But thank you because I have been getting less emails now i get like 4-5 compared to like 13 daily. Thanks

Latest posts

Back