• Black Cherry Mica

Votes: 27 12.4%
  • Liquid Platinum Metallic

Votes: 36 16.6%
  • Whitewater Pearl Mica

Votes: 30 13.8%

• Total voters
Wiggum said:
I love WWP too, but I didn't like how much the black plastic stuck out on the car...

I think that this will look good once I get my black wheels on :)

MS6S2K said:
I went against my traditional grey/silver daily drivers, and pulled a personality change by going with Black Cherry Mica. Very unique color. Also very tame and under the radar, which is exactly what I wanted, since I switched form a Platinum Silver STI to this. Since I'm a big time MInnesota Vikings fan, I suppose on those bright sunny days this fall, my true vikings spirit can shine through because, this car tarts looking purpole in the right conditions. GO VIKINGS. :)

Have the Vikings set a date for this year's pleasure cruise??:)
Sorry I had to say it, I'm a Lions season ticket holder.

jdub260 said:
Have the Vikings set a date for this year's pleasure cruise??:)
Sorry I had to say it, I'm a Lions season ticket holder.

HAHA...that's funny. It will probably be sometime in Sept once they are off to an 0-3 start :p

I don't think the new coach Childress will go for this though.

Rawyzf said:
HAHA...that's funny. It will probably be sometime in Sept once they are off to an 0-3 start :p

I don't think the new coach Childress will go for this though.

Too funny. I'm a bit of an extreme Vikings fan, and this year is the every other year scheduled trip to Minnesota, so this will be the car to take. My friends and family are having a blast with this new car, saying that's the only reason why I traded in my STI, so I can have a Viking Mobile. I'm always in denial, and this is the Vikings year BABY. :)

MS6S2K said:
Too funny. I'm a bit of an extreme Vikings fan, and this year is the every other year scheduled trip to Minnesota, so this will be the car to take. My friends and family are having a blast with this new car, saying that's the only reason why I traded in my STI, so I can have a Viking Mobile. I'm always in denial, and this is the Vikings year BABY. :)

Off Topic...

Where you located and when you plan on coming up?

the titanium color sometimes looks purplelish at night...i know this because i get it a lot.The day i went to buy it there was only tits and reds. Not a red fan but dayum did that car had that red going...but i settle for tits at the end :D

Red Bull

Karma_hunden said:
the titanium color sometimes looks purplelish at night...i know this because i get it a lot.The day i went to buy it there was only tits and reds. Not a red fan but dayum did that car had that red going...but i settle for tits at the end :D

The Red is the most exceptional!!!
I was getting the white or silver until I saw the red mica in person.
Actually saw all 3 in person and the red won hands down..

I need to post up for the b**** of the group...Black Cherry Mica in all it's limited supply glory.
I know alot of people don't care for it, but I love it and it's good to be different!

IMG_0394.jpg
IMG_0395.jpg

Now I just need to get my JDM tails and finish my exhaust tip fix and the back side will look much better for the guys behind me(moon)
(drinks)

Last edited:
I too have the BCM. For me it was no contest, I love deeper reds and the way it sparkles in the light drew me in. My gf still bitches (she wanted black) but I like to be different. In my mind it is a classy color.

the first ms6 i ever saw was red at an auto show and it was a beatiful color, but i love white cars. i actually almost ended up with a red though, the down payment on this car was my xmas present. when my family went looking for a car, she knew i loved the wwp. when she contacted the mazda dealer, they only had a red gt, a black gt, and a titanium sport. she knew i didn't want black, and the titanium was the demo. well a couple of days later the dealer called, and said they found a white gt in south georgia. my mom said if you can have it here by xmas, its sold. it was there the next day. lol so on xmas eve i pulled up and it was in the drive way.

Last edited:
Come on Black Cherry lovers...I can't be the only one...PS anyone can help me get a pic posted with name...Thannks

I was offered almost $2K less if I would take a BCM Speed6 - they had 3 close by, but I said straight Black or nothing. Sorry just can't handle having an eggplant color car.

Gandalf said:
I was offered almost $2K less if I would take a BCM Speed6 - they had 3 close by, but I said straight Black or nothing. Sorry just can't handle having an eggplant color car.

it's not eggplant. i have received nothing but compliments on the color of my car. it looks black for the most part until the sun hits it and it's a badass shade of cherry. but to each his own.

Are there seriously 124 MS6 owners on this forum right now? I don't see that much activity.

Velocity Red for me, but I would have been happy with a Titanium, Platinum, or Black. I thought red stood out much more and it gives the car more "wow what is that!?" responses...which it deserves...followed by even more "wows" when I explain it has AWD and a 274HP turbo.

The black cherry is a unique color also...but then the first response from people is "What color is that???" or "Is that black?". I also don't think it will age well...but like you said, to each his own.

Back