What Have You Done To Your House Today?

Brian MP5T said:
Poster%20-%20(5).jpg

what's the blue car?

my one son likes cars, so i painted his whole and cut out all the pcs to put on the wall. i will post photo later cause he is a sleep right now.

wildo said:
Super nice driveway... Very nice! I bet that set you back a pretty penny, as they say.

yeah, it wasn't cheap, but it needed to be done.

ok hear r some photo of the room i had to primer, paint, and put up the border for. he likes his Hot Wheels alot so had to do the room that way.(i painted everyroom in the house except 2 bathrooms, and comptuer room my wife did that).

Attachments

• DSCN2184.JPG
    DSCN2184.JPG
    551.6 KB · Views: 2,249
  • DSCN2185.JPG
    DSCN2185.JPG
    503.1 KB · Views: 2,229
  • DSCN2186.JPG
    DSCN2186.JPG
    520.9 KB · Views: 2,222
  • DSCN2187.JPG
    DSCN2187.JPG
    498.6 KB · Views: 2,236
Brian MP5T said:

Great idea of mounting florescents on the side walls. Did you have to wire in more outlets or did you just plug them into existing outlets? I hate how dark my garage is and would love to do something like this.

mazdaspeed777 said:
Great idea of mounting florescents on the side walls. Did you have to wire in more outlets or did you just plug them into existing outlets? I hate how dark my garage is and would love to do something like this.

I insulated and Drywalled the Garage. I added the wires prior to all that..

Brian MP5T said:
I insulated and Drywalled the Garage. I added the wires prior to all that..

Sweet! gotta love an insulated garage to work in during the winter. I love that my garage came insulated, drywalled, and painted. Way to take some initiative!

Brian MP5T said:
Bushes BITCHES!

3%20Hours%20Later.jpg
that looks really nice! the pvc coming out the side of the house by the bushes, is that the exhaust for the furnace or water heater? if it is their is a good chance the bushes near it will die, i have seen it during the winter down here when i am doing service calls.

Been trying to paint the front door but the humidity is making it take forever

willkill said:
that looks really nice! the pvc coming out the side of the house by the bushes, is that the exhaust for the furnace or water heater? if it is their is a good chance the bushes near it will die, i have seen it during the winter down here when i am doing service calls.

The only one that we should be worried about is the white one. It's for the water heater and furnace. We positioned the trees directly between them. The others are air inlets for the furnace. The white ones far away are for the heat exchanger, no biggie.

Brian MP5T said:
The only one that we should be worried about is the white one. It's for the water heater and furnace. We positioned the trees directly between them. The others are air inlets for the furnace. The white ones far away are for the heat exchanger, no biggie.
How long before everything freezes over?

Brian MP5T said:
kool, i just wanted to wanted to make sure u know before the weather sets in. it looks really nice, my wife just planted a bunch of stuff in the back yard. she has to plant something every year to change the look.

Bought a compound Miter saw, the single greatest tool you can have in your arsenal. First project is replacing the ballisters that warped so badly on my front steps that they pulled the nails out of the wood!

Next project will likely be some kind of rig for my racing wheel and pedals for the PS2!

Back