What Have You Done To Your House Today?

Theater%20Project%20-%20(17).jpg

Theater%20Project%20-%20(16).jpg

I need to close off the front.

I have a rounded moulding for the steps and marker lights for the center of the stairs. It will be illuminated all the time as the room is totally dark wehrn the lights are off..

Allways love to see a nice home theater set up. Your project is looking great.
I down sized after a divorce so me and my daughter have a little 3 bedroom single level now so no hopes of building theater set up.

I recently fixed a leak under my sink and put a new toilet in my bathroom. Neither of which are realy considered an upgrade, well except for the toilet which makes my morning drop offs a little more comfortable.

Been trying to dry out the basment from the flood yesterday. No power for 6 hours and torrential downpours, lots of flooding in the area= 4" of water in my basement. So much for the arcade games....

finally it took you over 10,000 posts to come up with a good one.

is there anything you DON'T mod?

so while I was out of town on saturday picking up my MP3, she went down to the site with a friend of hers and took some pics.

we have a "pre-construction" meeting tomorrow morning, so I'll have more pics tomorrow too.

14.jpg

6.jpg

The rest of the pics can be found here

lookin like a nice little home theater you got goin on in there, ours is nothin special, except our audio part

but anyways, we are almost done building a little front porch for the front door

Did up some Crunk For The Garage.

I'll Put some more pictures up here when It's clean..

These Posters are 36" Tall mostly..

One is over 115" long..

Poster%20-%20(1).jpg

Poster%20-%20(2).jpg

Poster%20-%20(3).jpg

Poster%20-%20(4).jpg

Poster%20-%20(5).jpg

I hung up two 400W HPS lights in my garage today... It's pretty much like the brightest summer day in there- even at night. Fan-freakin-tastic!

I finished with this one a few weeks ago, but never posted in this thread. I like how you can see the seasons change, as it actually took that long to get it done. They just kept running into more water that had seeped in under the old crappy pavement.

I went from this:
(evil bad pavement)
DSCN0795-vi.jpg

DSCN0791-vi.jpg

During the process:
DSCN0806-vi.jpg

DSCN0809-vi.jpg

Final Product!

Drainage:
DSCN0976-vi.jpg

DSCN0975-vi.jpg

DSCN0982-vi.jpg

Specs:
2,800 sqft driveway!
Four truckloads of gravel process
Four truckloads of highway grade asphalt
One truckload of screened topsoil to backfill edges around the driveway.
Two linked concrete 6 foot deep dry sump drains, concrete pipe leading to drainage area, with the last three feet of the pipe being PVC for the exit drain.

Result? Smooth pavement and a happy miata!
DSCN0989-vi.jpg

Last edited:
Super nice driveway... Very nice! I bet that set you back a pretty penny, as they say.

Back