Will pick up my Mazda5 on Tuesday

tony00tony

:
Mazda
First let me thank you for this web site and all info. Today i purchased my Mazda5 GT, Carbon Gray Mica. Will be ready on Tuesday.
Was debating on Black but decided to go for a metallic colour.

congrats! yeah, we were torn between black and carbon. i'm glad we went with the carbon. it seems a little more mature, i guess.

Congrats! I think I'd pick Carbon Grey if it was available in 07... it's a nice color. It's sporty yet classy at the same time. Have fun :)

I wonder what the new up-level trim will be called in Canada. Of course it'll be the GT down here state-side, but you Canucks already have the "GT".

GOT IT...

Got the car early yesterday, will write up a report. So far, i'm very pleased. some minor cons with the car such as the audio system. But over all A+

tony00tony said:
GOT IT...

Got the car early yesterday, will write up a report. So far, i'm very pleased. some minor cons with the car such as the audio system. But over all A+
Congrats!!! Glad you have the ambition to write up a little report on your thoughts... I love reading that crap. Oh, and if you've got some spare time, plan to post any (pics)

It's been a few days since I picked up my Mazda5, (Mazda5 GT, auto, AC) so far very happy. Some minor design flaws such as the passenger seat no arm rest. 3rd row a little cramp and the audio system has no harmonics.

Wind noise, not bad, I was expecting worse. Nice ride, smooth, engine has good power, could use a little more but then again were're only three, so it's perfect for us.

Would I recommend this car? Yes,

Let's face it, for the price, you get a great car, made in Japan, great safty features, good design. Great looking. Very pratical.

This is my first Mazda, but not my last. Had Toyota Corolla, Honda Civic, BMW 525i, Ford Mustang and dodge.

My only two upgrade will be a remote starter and snow tires, since living in Montreal, this is a must.

Back