CX-7 needed for Performance Parts Development

CX7TT said:
haha ok I will post some pictures of dyno later..

sorry about the numbers i posted on the other thread,...

when you see the dyno.. u won't say anything....

ok i just want to see the dyno!!!

As soon as I can get my hands on one and have cash for a dyno run I'll post stock + airbox mod vs. the CAI. Course I have to talk the wife into letting me do that first. LOL

She seems to think modding one car is enough. (screwy)

CP-E website has been updated with the Dyno sheets. 8.5 HP and 7.5 TQ at the wheels. Not earth shattering numbers, but this is just an intake not a MAFci system. Guaranteed it will sound great and smooth out the power band. Priced to sell at $269.99 :)

This just went to the number one spot on my Christmas list!!

Nothing at the CP-E website comparing the modified air box to the their mod. I'd bet that it's close, and for free, what more can you ask?

Damn Mazda for using the smaller turbo on our motor. Gains weren't as good as the Speed6 but decent I suppose. I would like to see stock vs. modded box vs. CAI though.

G-Papi said:
Nothing at the CP-E website comparing the modified air box to the their mod. I'd bet that it's close, and for free, what more can you ask?

Modded airbox made no difference on mine. Just wishful thinking that it makes any difference.

I just got back from CP-E last night, test fitting the final version of CAI for our CX-7, and now you cna order them through their website along with BOV kit.!!! that thing looks amazing, combo with BOV kit. Can not wait.

You dont need to hesitate, because you know their previous work with Mazda cars, and that is garranteed!!! ;)

Back