WTB Protege5 front bumper

Status
Not open for further replies.

dosle

:
2k3.5 p5 ftw!
Does anyone know a site I can order a replacement front bumper for a 2003 Protege5? I have yet to find one.

thanks,
matt

(pissed)

I have a blue one for sale, but the crappy thing is shipping won't be cheap. I am in Michigan if you can come pick it up. Nobody sells them for the 5. I need one for a project and drove far to get it. I bought two from the same person. Kept one and have the blue one left over. Make me a reasonable offer for it.

car's wrecked so I can't drive. I will see if i can find anythign else local, I will keep it in mind and will need to decide soon. thanks.

hey matt, long time no see man - you know can always hit me up for parts and i'll do the best i can for you on price. call me, pm, im etc. sorry to hear about the car.

Captain KRM P5 said:
hey matt, long time no see man - you know can always hit me up for parts and i'll do the best i can for you on price. call me, pm, im etc. sorry to hear about the car.

[garyjohn]ken! my front bumper eeeeeee [/garyjohn]

i need a front bumper and replacement headlights at the moment, if you can do anything please let me know. pm or email me... mattw@kencook.com thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back