What is your next mod to your mp3 going to be??

^To each their own...at least they aren't clear altezza's and have a stock'ish look to them.

Just bought some g-force T/A KDW's. Definately an upgrade. I'm running those on the front and Toyo proxes 4's on the rear, at least until the snow hits.

Installed my "custom" ram air intake yesterday. I'll try to get pics soon. I don't really feel any performance difference, but I'll have to hit the 1/4 and check the times/trap speed.

My latest mod for my carputer:

prod14257_hdr_1_6_2.jpg

Got my subwoofer (stock MP3 sub) in the mail today, now I just need to figure out how to wire it.

^^How much did that run you? Mine is getting filled with rock pits. I think after this winter (they love to sand the roads in the winter here), I will be in need of a new one.

Just put on the MSP brake calipers, with Rotora slotted rotors, and EBC Green Stuff Pads.

Last edited:
I hope you like washing your wheels. My EBC Greens dust like crazy.

^^How much did that run you? Mine is getting filled with rock pits. I think after this winter (they love to sand the roads in the winter here), I will be in need of a new one.

I had insurance deduct so it was only a $100. But otherwise it would have been like $200 with the new weather stripping.

Damn that's cheap...I might have to do that myself considering how badly pitted mine is. How did you get insurance to deduct it?

Damn that's cheap...I might have to do that myself considering how badly pitted mine is. How did you get insurance to deduct it?

Its part of my insurance plan, it adds like $2 or $3 a month to that car, but its worth it for up here with heavy salted and sanded roads in the winter as well.

Don't You have the wires already set up from the factory?? Or were they damaged.

They were all cut, including the RCA cables. I ran new cables and had to tap into the remote wire (the one that turns the amp on) from the deck. Best Buy didn't hook that stuff up when I had the new deck installed because without a subwoofer, there would be a possibility of those wires shorting to ground. But I got it figured out, so it works now.

Back