Compare auto reliability with reliable results at TrueDelta.com!

Compare auto reliability with reliable results at TrueDelta.com!
Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: What is your next mod to your mp3 going to be??

2002 Lexus IS300 1997 Toyota 4runner

I have went boosted before and I have found out it is ALOT of money to make a MP3 fast. So I went back to N/A and when the oppertunity comes along to buy an EVO or STI later on down the road I might do that. So as it sets now I am just going to make it look good. Damn, I really need to get some pics posted.
    2002 Lexus IS300

I mean really if you are not going to go forged and alot of boost you will get used to the power and turn up the boost and everyone knows the limit is about 230 whp on these cars and for the same amount of money in an EVO you would have about 350 whp. It's a no brainer. Yeah the payment is probably doubled but those cars are stout. Don't get me wrong I love my MP3 but as far as power goes it is a waste to dump that kinda money unless you are never going to sell it because I am 24 years old and have had 18 cars since I was 16 and they have all been modded and I don't know why I keep dumping money into them I have only came out ahead like 3 times, all the others I have lost my ass on. (realistic). Damn these cars, they are so addictive. Am I rambling???? I am bored, sorry.
    Last edited by jtmp3; 07-17-2006 at 09:26 PM.
    Sigs are visible only in your first post on a page. To change your thread display preferences, click here and enable 'Always Show Signature'.

2019 Hyundai Veloster N Performance Pack, 2016 Scion iA (Mazda2)

Quote Originally Posted by jtmp3
    I mean really if you are not going to go forged and alot of boost you will get used to the power and turn up the boost and everyone knows the limit is about 230 whp on these cars and for the same amount of money in an EVO you would have about 350 whp. It's a no brainer. Yeah the payment is probably doubled but those cars are stout. Don't get me wrong I love my MP3 but as far as power goes it is a waste to dump that kinda money unless you are never going to sell it because I am 24 years old and have had 18 cars since I was 16 and they have all been modded and I don't know why I keep dumping money into them I have only came out ahead like 3 times, all the others I have lost my ass on. (realistic). Damn these cars, they are so addictive. Am I rambling???? I am bored, sorry.
    damn...

02 P5 22V

Quote Originally Posted by jtmp3
    Don't get me wrong I love my MP3 but as far as power goes it is a waste to dump that kinda money unless you are never going to sell it because I am 24 years old and have had 18 cars since I was 16 and they have all been modded and I don't know why I keep dumping money into them I have only came out ahead like 3 times, all the others I have lost my ass on.
    holy run-on sentence Batman...lol

Yep
    01 MP3
    96 MItsu GSX 312whp AWD
    91 Nissan 240sx
    96 NEon with NItrous
    92 Civic hatchback with a JDM B16 swap
    96 MAzda 626
    00 Lincoln LS with 20's
    00 Honda PAssport with 22's
    96 Toyota Tacoma with 33's
    96 HOnda PAssport
    96 Eagle Talon ESi with 18's and NItrous
    01 Toyota Tacoma with 35's
    91 Toyota with 31's
    87 Chevy s10 with wire wheels, yes it was my first automobile
    02 Suxuki GSXR 750
    01 Honda CBR 500 F4i
    00 Kawasaki NInja ZX6R
    Last edited by jtmp3; 07-17-2006 at 10:05 PM.
    Sigs are visible only in your first post on a page. To change your thread display preferences, click here and enable 'Always Show Signature'.

I think I might a have left one out, I tend to ramble when I have worked 17 days in a row. Sorry jadon p5

1998.5 Ford Contour SVT

well, My next mod after I get the MP3 back from the shop is putting on the KVR cross drilled rotors hopefully with the Green Stuff Brake pads. The rotors I'll be getting will be from Corksport and the Pads from ProtegeGarage. Has anybody used these products or worked with both companies before? Feedback would be sweet.
    98% of teenagers do or has tried smoking pot. If you're one of the 98% who has, copy & paste this into your sig
    Slayer4U: I stopped counting at 25....

Honestly I'd fuck anything that would stay in front of me long enough.

This is the funniest thing i've read on this forum ever.

Limited Money=Limited Mods (bluemp3)

Donated: $15

2001 Mazda MP3

I got my stock swaybar back, and am adding the AXR Clunk-Fix Bracket.
    Performance Mods:[Steedspeed v2. Turbo Manifold] [Precision PTE CEA 5130 Turbo] [Pope 3-inch Downpipe] [Molnar Forged Rods] [Wiseco Forged Pistons (9.1:1)] [NSN Motorsports Thermal Intake Manifold Spacer] [Haltech E6X Stand Alone] [Haltech Boost Controller] [2007 WRX 565cc Dark Blue Injectors] [AEM UEGO 30-4100 Wideband O2 Sensor] [Vibrant 3-inch TurboBack Exhaust with Custom 3-inch mid Pipe] [ ACT Z66-XTSS Clutch] [Fidanza Flywheel] [Synapse Synchronic BOV] [AWR Motor Mounts] [PWR High Performance Radiator PWR1306] [Mazdaspeed Oil Cooler ] [Tein SS Coilover Suspension ] Other Mods: [Intel Atom-based Touchscreen Car PC] [Defi D-Series Boost Gauge] [Nordskog Digital Fuel and Oil Pressure Gauges] [Dave B. Brushed Aluminum Gauge Rings]
    The things we own will eventually end up owning us one way or another....

Mazda MP3, Laser Blue Mica

Just got my wagner shortty header. Spent a day in school repairing it. Re-welding, smothinging out the inside welds, just a lot of small things. Now gotta install it but really can't since there is still ice everywhere...

Currently Driving: Honda S2000
    MP3: Sold

Western Washington University: Vehicle Research Institute
    Bellingham, Wa

Mazda Protege Mp3

the mod i'm going to put on my mp3 will be some tints canards and bigger wind splitter with a lip debating between a 3.5 or a dgm lip.

1998.5 Ford Contour SVT

I will be purchasing the stock front lip that goes under the front bumper. In a couple months.

2002 22V Protege DX

Quote Originally Posted by makvli199
    the mod i'm going to put on my mp3 will be some tints canards and bigger wind splitter with a lip debating between a 3.5 or a dgm lip.
    Depends on if you like your fogs or not.

Formerly Topher

08 Jetta

enkei rpm2's, twilight's cams & a side exit exhaust

RIP YellowBaggedP5

Donated: $15

2001 Mazda MP3

Next will be Tein SS Coilovers. They are on the way! So to re-cap, clunk fix bracket, and Tein SS coilovers. Time to bring my suspention back from death....to keep me from dying. Stock struts are so blown!
    Last edited by LinuxRacr; 01-24-2007 at 05:51 PM.

Formerly Topher

08 Jetta

nice! i put the enkei's on today...don't know when i'll have my exhaust welded up...the cams will be here by next friday at the latest.

Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast