What is your next mod to your mp3 going to be??

mp3josh

Contributor
:
2006 Audi A4
Lets get the discussion rolling!

What will be your next modification to your Mp3 going to be?

Not only tell us what you are going to be doing but also return and give us updates and ask any questions needed!

** my next mod will be done tomorrow morning. I am installing my RS*R springs and giving my car an alignment. Boy do I have a lot of work ahead of me :) I think I may even rotate and balance my tires and rims haha.

Then once I get money again I will be buying engine parts for my block sitting in my storage unit. yay! Can you say forged motor with turbo :) Updates can be had @ www.mazdafamilia.com

I just bought a new head that has The intake side gasket matched and polished an inch in from the gasket surface then im putting in new cams and cam gears, then im also going to do the rr-underdrive pulley.

What kind of cams are you installing?

I installed my RS*R springs today :) I need an alignment terribly fast now :)

im not sure what cams to go with yet, i was going to ask around the forum to find out what would work the best.

hmm I don't have a mp3 but my next mod will be painting it white and moving the engine to the rear

Next job on my MP3 is to replace my burnt PIAA Yellow fog lights.....anywhere I can get it cheaper? Don't feel to pay 50$USD for a set of bulbs. Cheapest I see is around 25$USD.....but don't want to install them and they burnt again 2 wks after

My latest mod was Evolv's AXR brackets. They're amazing. The best mod i've done to the car yet. Imagine an MP3 with no squeek or clunk(shocked)

1somamp3 said:
My latest mod was Evolv's AXR brackets. They're amazing. The best mod i've done to the car yet. Imagine an MP3 with no squeek or clunk(shocked)

Is that bracket still good if i have a Eibach spring installed?

Getting tired of the noise and to change rear bushing every year.

my next mod is getting the car repaired...some dumbass kid rear-ended me on the 4th. I want to remove the spoiler...replace the struts (one is gone) and put my springs on...

as far as cams, i LOVED my srmotorsports cams! (www.srmotorsports.com)...well worth the money.

Well, I think I might get a carbon fiber trunk lid. I have a carbon fiber hood, grill and eyelids and I think it will compliment it well. But damn $550 is a lot. If not then it will be the Dg carbon fiber dash kit.

I have went boosted before and I have found out it is ALOT of money to make a MP3 fast. So I went back to N/A and when the oppertunity comes along to buy an EVO or STI later on down the road I might do that. So as it sets now I am just going to make it look good. Damn, I really need to get some pics posted.

I mean really if you are not going to go forged and alot of boost you will get used to the power and turn up the boost and everyone knows the limit is about 230 whp on these cars and for the same amount of money in an EVO you would have about 350 whp. It's a no brainer. Yeah the payment is probably doubled but those cars are stout. Don't get me wrong I love my MP3 but as far as power goes it is a waste to dump that kinda money unless you are never going to sell it because I am 24 years old and have had 18 cars since I was 16 and they have all been modded and I don't know why I keep dumping money into them I have only came out ahead like 3 times, all the others I have lost my ass on. (realistic). Damn these cars, they are so addictive. Am I rambling???? I am bored, sorry.

Last edited:
jtmp3 said:
I mean really if you are not going to go forged and alot of boost you will get used to the power and turn up the boost and everyone knows the limit is about 230 whp on these cars and for the same amount of money in an EVO you would have about 350 whp. It's a no brainer. Yeah the payment is probably doubled but those cars are stout. Don't get me wrong I love my MP3 but as far as power goes it is a waste to dump that kinda money unless you are never going to sell it because I am 24 years old and have had 18 cars since I was 16 and they have all been modded and I don't know why I keep dumping money into them I have only came out ahead like 3 times, all the others I have lost my ass on. (realistic). Damn these cars, they are so addictive. Am I rambling???? I am bored, sorry.
damn...

jtmp3 said:
Don't get me wrong I love my MP3 but as far as power goes it is a waste to dump that kinda money unless you are never going to sell it because I am 24 years old and have had 18 cars since I was 16 and they have all been modded and I don't know why I keep dumping money into them I have only came out ahead like 3 times, all the others I have lost my ass on.

holy run-on sentence Batman...lol

Yep
01 MP3
96 MItsu GSX 312whp AWD
91 Nissan 240sx
96 NEon with NItrous
92 Civic hatchback with a JDM B16 swap
96 MAzda 626
00 Lincoln LS with 20's
00 Honda PAssport with 22's
96 Toyota Tacoma with 33's
96 HOnda PAssport