Sluggishness in second gear

mazdaFIVEmike said:
At least its not that butt-ugly silver they call 'Stellar' - More like Stella (pukey) . JMO.

Keep me posted about the sluggish 2nd gear, I always like to have some ammo when going into the service centre.

Will do Mike. Have to take the other car in today, but will wait till I have a few more miles on the 5 before I take it in.

BTW they did change the name of the Stellar Silver in the USA to Stellar Greensilver, mid model-year. So I wouldn't put the change to True Silver past them.

What I don't get is ... it's NOT true silver! If anything it's a Champagne colour... :)

perfecto said:
What I don't get is ... it's NOT true silver! If anything it's a Champagne colour... :)

Oh... don't use the champagne word... makes me feel like I'm driving grandpa's buick.(headshake

Platinum is how I describe it.

mazdaFIVEmike said:
Oh... don't use the champagne word... makes me feel like I'm driving grandpa's buick.(headshake

Platinum is how I describe it.

No, Buick would call it "Light Antelope" I should know, my grandfather did have it, and it was a "similar" color.

opus said:
No, Buick would call it "Light Antelope" I should know, my grandfather did have it, and it was a "similar" color.

Good one Opus!! Too funny - I can just picture going into the local paint shop looking for some touchup and having to ask for "Light Antelope"!!

Back