the p5 popularity

cilyjr

Contributor
:
manual, MP5 2002
now i know that the p5 has always been more popular in canada (as i love montreal and try to go once a year), but has anyone noticed an increase in p5's in their area ( in the u.s) because i live ina huge apt complex and when i moved in a year ago i was the only one but now there are 3 others. comments?

i live in the Dallas area and I don't see too many, like 1 -5 a month. lots of 3's and 6's though.

I know what you mean!!! I live in Puerto Rico and have seen a lot of them over the last 3 - 5 months!!!

that's cuz they're buying every single wholesale P5 and shipping them down to PR for some reason.

I don't see many around where I live. However, a lady I work with has a daughter that has an '02 P5 in black. I probably see about 3 a month.

There has always been an abundance of P5's in Central Florida. I also see about 4-5 msps a month. P5's are 2 a day at least.

Ever since I got my car, I have seen more on the road. I usually see about one a week and I see a yellow P5 with a checkered stripe on the side in my neighborhood every day when I throw newspapers.

I've seen quite a few P5 around my area in MA. Nothing really modified though.
I know for a fact there is some boosted P5s in MA, I've just never seen any over here. I'm north of boston.

I usually see 2-3 a month around me. A vivid yellow got behind me last Thursday at the toll plaza. An older gentleman was behind the wheel. I did notice though that he had his calipers painted red. All the others I have seen appear to be stock.

Minneapolis has a good stash of P5s. I see several every day. The drivers usually seem to be middle-aged. I always give a wave when I pass, but have not once had a wave returned from a fellow P5 driver. They are all either picking their nose or just don't appreciate the P5 they have. What's up with that? Can't say that I've seen a single modified P5 either.

I'm in Orlando and I see about 3 a day and the thing about it they are not the same ones i see everyday there is always 1 or 2 different ones.

Very rarely do I see a P5 in my area, and if I do it's all stock. That's one of the many resons I love my P5. To many Vibe and Matrix though.

i see a good amount of 5's runnin around nashville. but its always the soccer mom driving it. its never a younger person.

I have only seen two in my area, one blue 03 and one red 02, seen a yellow 02 fifty miles north of here. seems like we all own a rare breed. I think its sweet as hell if you ask me.

I know this question was directed to our friends in the US, but here in Vancouver CA, I see about 1 every few days or so! Tons of them around...

i see one here and there - pretty much the same 2 every morning on the road with me. From time to time, i'll see a few others. the 6's and 3's are everywhere around here. I see more of those ugly Kia Spectra 5's, then i do a P5

Back