The Big N20

I used to run a 60 shot in my old 2.0 Mx-6 which if im not mistaken is the same motor currently used in the MP5. Here is my 2 Cents.

Firstly if you are going to boost with N2O remember that the N2O uses the molecules already in the cylinder to grab hold of. Therfor. IMO if your goign to boost anything around a 60shot do it right.Dont do like some of these kids and just dump a $500 kit of nitrious in your car and call it a day. In my MX-6 i had upgraded Walboro Fuel Pump-AEM Universal Fuel Regulater-200cc injectors with the Fuel management system to control it(picked off a friend before he junked his Civic(glare) )
IMO the car responded very well to the N2O but then again i did take some of the precautions to make sure i didnt detonate. Bang for your early buck its great. But when you come to think of it in the long run other forms of Forced induction will be a better bargin. 3 years ago when i filledc my tank it was around $30-40 depending on the shop. and it only last 1.5-2min so figure about 6-8 1/4 mile runs. i remember some times i could go threw 2-3 bootles a week honestly the sh!t is addicting.its nice having an instant 50+HP at the push of a button.
Thats my personal Experience w/ N2O
Helped me win a few runs down at Morosso so i loved it but i think now that ive grown a little older im more just for saving for a Turo Kit or Superchager set up.

Back