Avarela86's MP3

LinuxRacr said:
No more rice.

I did the bulbs just to make sure it shined yellow not just had a yellow tint. Pat...just installed my Cam gears! Started to save for internals this last month. Hope I can have enough for this summer.

IMG_0236.jpg

Boricua86 said:
how she running? u notice a difference.

Well I shouldn't because I haven't adjusted the gears. I just wanted to install them for future use. I will be building the block down the road and will use the gears to see what power they can free up. For now they are at "0 degress" until built and hit up the dyno.

mazpro said:
free bump for a cool car! (thumb)
Thank you sir, but I have to say yours has come along VERY well since I last saw it.
Alejo_NIN said:
stop sucking ass
we all know he's car is junk!
i can beat that car hands down with a bat...

lol...
Oye, I didn't loose to an NA civic or NA 240. I beat 350Z's and keep up with V8 Mustangs. On your stock boost. Don't let me start to say what happends on 9PSI.(glare) MUAHAHAHA!!!

LinuxRacr said:
What? You picking on the MP3's (stooges)

(outie)
Yeah we role on crews...I got those fogs for sale buddy.

Scott said:
Car's looking good!
Thank you sir very mucho. I love S2Ks, I need a convertible. But everyone says they see me trying to drift and ending up rapped around a tree in a RWD car. I might just go with this beauty....
Convertable Pimp

avarela86 said:
Oye, I didn't loose to an NA civic or NA 240. I beat 350Z's and keep up with V8 Mustangs. On your stock boost. Don't let me start to say what happends on 9PSI.(glare) MUAHAHAHA!!!
yea, tranny went poo poo

anyways, dude....i installed the new tranny with the new clutch, and as miguel would say "it is INSANE"lol
seriously, dman....LSD rocks, **** open diff...it was fun for a while, but LSD is the best...

my tranny is hanging around somewhere in the back....

Alejo_NIN said:
yea, tranny went poo poo

anyways, dude....i installed the new tranny with the new clutch, and as miguel would say "it is INSANE"lol
seriously, dman....LSD rocks, **** open diff...it was fun for a while, but LSD is the best...

my tranny is hanging around somewhere in the back....

Sounds good buddy, I swapped out my tranny with a Ford Probe tranny from that place you told me about and it runs perfect. Also turned the boost up to 9PSI and put in the ACT clutch. Car is a beast now, chirps third regardless of passengers. Pulls real strong with all it 100k miles.(rockon)

dude, be careful, the probe tranny could pop too...nah, j/k
prolly it will outlast your car
how are the synchros?
how was the oil on that tranny?
what kind of oil did you put in?

i'm slow as **** man, my car has some kind of boost leak

Alejo_NIN said:
dude, be careful, the probe tranny could pop too...nah, j/k
prolly it will outlast your car
how are the synchros?
how was the oil on that tranny?
what kind of oil did you put in?

i'm slow as **** man, my car has some kind of boost leak

Actually when I drained the fluid it was PERFECT. Extremely clean fluid and the gears shift better than when I first got the car. I used Royal Purple synthetic 75-140, I have been babying the car and only push it to pass on the highway and 9PSI only occurs during moments of boredom.

LinuxRacr said:
Not trying to have to swap this out for a while huh?

Yes sir...9PSI is still safe and fuel cut is set to 10PSI on the Haltech. No need to be blowing a block before going forged. How bout you email me a shot of the butt huggers in your car?

Pics of the modified valve cover. I polished it up and sanded it down. I had a place use a saw to cut it out right though. What you guys think?

IMG_0053.jpg

Last edited:
Back