Avarela86's MP3

MSP608 said:
how you like the cooler?

The cooler is still in "TESTING". Last time I ran it with the car cold and didn't really notice any difference because of it. I'll post more once' ive gone through a couple bottles.

CWiLL said:
his kit is a MAM first gen sleeper with a hi boost manifold. soo i guess custom

I was going to do that, but plans have changed. So this is it in action huh?

Yeah the car is running great!! Just needs a bit more tuning and DP work and a few other things since I am very Picky.

avarela86 said:
The BOV is the Greddy SSQV and is hidden at the hotside pipes infront of the radiator.

wtf is a greddy ssqv? i've heard of the hks ssqv, greddy type rs and type s but seriously lol what is a greddy ssqv.

sandspeed said:
Fredo, have you dyno tuned the car with the new cams?

No, they aren't even on the car yet(peep) ....Should've put that they weren't in yet. But I will install them with this guy above when I swing by to pick up my work gloves and his pics for his how to.

Alejo_NIN said:
dude, please send me the other pics of the install for the how-to

I will call you later this week to let you know when I can swing by to give them to you and also get my gloves. You also have my old flathead somewhere in your tool box.(poke)

i actually used your flat head today

we have memories together...we can swap it from time to time...i'll lend you one of my oldest tools so you won't feel alone

hey avarela86. if u don't mind me asking. what did you use to color your fog lights. or are they actually like that?

i'd like to do the same with my lights.

Boricua86 said:
hey avarela86. if u don't mind me asking. what did you use to color your fog lights. or are they actually like that?

i'd like to do the same with my lights.

I actually used a spray that is for "staining glass" that I got at Michaels (arts and crafts store). It was like $8 I need to repaint them though since it wore off with all the rain and highway driving. It lasted around 6 months though. I may just get the rockblockers though. I also have yellow bulbs in there that I bought at Advanced Auto parts. It's the ricey brand that are suppoed to glow "Gold". They work great and light up plenty. A VERY yellow look. Good luck!!

Yeah, after going thru multiple PIAA bulbs (pissed), I am sticking to stock H3 bulbs, and the RockBlocker yellow covers.

Back