Avarela86's MP3

clean ass car i like it, looks almost like my mp3 :)

where in fla are you, im goin down in aug, be nice to meet up with some people.

Nice. I saw that last pic, and had to look again at the others to make sure it wasn't a blue msp instead. Very cool :)

Last edited:
01bluemp3 said:
where in fla are you, im goin down in aug, be nice to meet up with some people.

I live in Weston. We have meets as IPMCSFL every friday and attend a local car show the last friday of the month. call me up when you're down here. 954-394-5010.

Nice MSP wanna be!!
hahaha

Congrats man....you finally can hang with the big boys..

welcome to the boosted side

i think you can run 7 or 8 psi safely...no?
oh wait...you still have the mp3 ecu? or is there some kind of piggy back?

how much for the install of the FMIC?

avarela86 said:
Hey what are you trying to say eh?

Bump TTT...anyone else want to take a look at my BABY.(first)

as Nacho Libre would say " It's really really goooood!"(first)

Looks good gives me a idea of what my car will look like with the laser blue and the yellow fogs and everything.

avarela86 said:
Hey what are you trying to say eh?

Bump TTT...anyone else want to take a look at my BABY.(first)

What's up man? I might come through to friday's mini-meet. And I got a Apex 3in. catless if you want it. I dunno if it will fit your turbo though or S-pipe??

so what if this is old but im curious. you arent letting all that air surge back into the turbo are you? cuz i dont see a bov or a vac line running to where a bov could be hiding.

haha you say see anything in the front bumper but theres nothing but the grill and support bars. cut those out, let your front mount show proudly. dont worry about losing any sleeper effect, noone knows about proteges anyways.

MSP608 said:
so what if this is old but im curious. you arent letting all that air surge back into the turbo are you? cuz i dont see a bov or a vac line running to where a bov could be hiding.

haha you say see anything in the front bumper but theres nothing but the grill and support bars. cut those out, let your front mount show proudly. dont worry about losing any sleeper effect, noone knows about proteges anyways.

I think ill keep it hidden for now until I get a bigger FM and go hiboost with internals. Thanxs for the post, and now I added a NX Nitrous cooler kit to it and some rims since these pics. The BOV is the Greddy SSQV and is hidden at the hotside pipes infront of the radiator.

I like the rims alot alfredo. Dont think about getting rid of them. They look perfect.

Back