Avarela86's MP3

lol, what do these dowels look like? I don't remember putting anything on the block (other than the head studs) to center the head on it..... s***.

lol, what do these dowels look like? I don't remember putting anything on the block (other than the head studs) to center the head on it..... s***.

They're pressed into two of the stud holes. One is pictured below:

Head.jpg

I remember those dowels and I watched them put my head on...don't remember them "folding" them, why?

edit: Pressing them down

Last edited:
OK enough talk about Dowels....talk about how my car is special and gonna hit 20PSI with only 93 and no timing control!! :)

OK enough talk about Dowels....talk about how my car is special and gonna hit 20PSI with only 93 and no timing control!! :)

Oh it's special right now... lol like took the short bus special! ROTFFL!

Now, onto "real" conversation: I don't remember if those were on there. Fredo, do you remember?

Oh it's special right now... lol like took the short bus special! ROTFFL!

Now, onto "real" conversation: I don't remember if those were on there. Fredo, do you remember?

GO away with your el cheapo build.... I don't know I can't tell. I actually have a picture of your engine with the head off but you can't tell it's too small and blurry so your outta luck. I say take the head off and check. :)

Except yours needs more boost. :p

stop trying to get some in my thread....she's been long gone(deadhorse. hasn't even posted in a while. she did seem pretty cool though.

UPDATE:

MY BABY IS BACK IN HER STABLE!!

I even have a few goodies on the way for her...

-K-Sport Coilovers
-AWR trailing Arms
-Alignment/225/45/17 Michellin Pilot Sports
-Personal TLC car wash. :)

OK enough talk about Dowels!!!!

I HAVE MY CARRO BACK, I need to just post pics. I painted the manifold a flat black and will be doing the DP later down the road. Just gotta get rid of all the little trinkering sounds while cruising. A lot of stuff got removed and replaced so it's time to make sure everything is back to how I used to have it.

ForceFed....Can't wait for those coilovers. I just talked to Manuel and he almost smacked me saying I should've bought gears instead(since i break trannies so much). Would have been a better idea now that I look back on it, but a deal is a deal can't pass up the steal price on the K-sports.

Back