The Stock Speakers Suck Pretty Hard...

importcrazy said:
i dont know about you guys but my sock H/U wont even play a cd without skipping. Mazda did a great job tunning the suspension for are cars, we have moderate power, and the car is extremley versitile. The stock stereo components how ever were over looked, not to say they are the worst out there but they leave a lot to be desired.

(P.S. i test drove the new MS6 and the stereo was very clear and loud as hell even the bass was descent.)

dewd. I'm probably one of the worst spellers in the world but this was pretty bad.

dont
our
tuning
extremely
versatile

neoturner said:
dewd. I'm probably one of the worst spellers in the world but this was pretty bad.

dont
our
tuning
extremely
versatile

LMAO! I can't stand when people don't pay attention enough to spell or use grammar correctly (yes, it's grammar not grammer). That may sound so superior, but it annoys the crap out of me. There is a funny book on that topic called Eats, Shoots and Leaves by Lynne Truss.

I Installed and aftermarket Alpine HU and it was a HUGE difference but I gotta say that it puts a strain on my speakers. I got bills to pay so new speakers are not a priority right now, but as soon as they blow (and I'm sure they will), Aftermarket speakers will go in. Oh and is there anyway to install the spare tire mounted sub aftermarket?

Tasty said:
LMAO! I can't stand when people don't pay attention enough to spell or use grammar correctly (yes, it's grammar not grammer). That may sound so superior, but it annoys the crap out of me. There is a funny book on that topic called Eats, Shoots and Leaves by Lynne Truss.

Again I am not a good speller but the sheer number of people who use "your" instead of "you're" has me convinced that "you're" is going to be part of the "old language".

there, their, they're are other popular ones.

I still don't know the proper use of affect/effect.

I did hear this on the elevator the other day.

When using "a" or "an" if the word that follows it starts with a vowel then use "an" otherwise "a". I'm sure there are all sorts of exceptions to the rule but who gives a s***.

hm i do ^^
i think you don't use "an" if the next word starts with a vowel that is not pronounced as a vowel..."an american..." versus "a unicorn..."

Back