After 4 Years...

After 4 yrs of accident free driving i freaking hit the back of a cherokee. Looks like i need a new hood, bumper, and grill. Missed my headlight by about an inch so i got lucky. I was thinking of the BC2 bumper but dont wanna get rid of the headlights and maybe a CF hood.. Any suggestions and prices havent really been on for a while?? any help is appreciated..

mazdarx7power said:
After 4 yrs of accident free driving i freaking hit the back of a cherokee. Looks like i need a new hood, bumper, and grill. Missed my headlight by about an inch so i got lucky.

That sucks, hope you're ok.

The mounting flanges on the headlights are pretty fragile, especially the one right next to the grill. If none of the flanges broke then you really were lucky.

ouchh hey at least you get a new hood and bumper out of this! get a rock blocker invisible bra on it so you can prevent those nasty rock chips..

Gemini hood, oh wait, they stopped making them till next spring...

that sucks man. but if you want a buddy club 2 bumper i got one of those in lake mary that is repairable. same deal goes with the rear. .the rear is actually almost in perfect shape. . just needs to be touched up a little. . .and its midnight blue

Back