Red on Yellow Vinyl- Gay or Yay?

bumpin_p5

:
2002.5 Mazda Protege5 SportAuto
What do folks think about putting small (25"x8") Tribal Vinyls on the front doors? And kind of putting another question inside of that one, what about red vinyls on a Vivid Yellow MP5? Update--- This thread has been acknowledged enough to my satisfaction therefore I removed the pictures. Thanks...

Last edited:
I personally don't like, but the great thing is is that you do what you want to express yourself. So if you like it, I say go for it!

I do not personally like the one chosen. It looks too small, like a blob almost. Not my style, but everyone is different.

Don't worry guys you aren't hurting my feelings. This is a very cheap vinyl that I bought to see what red looks like on Vivid Yellow, So lean it towards that if you can. Red on yellow or not. Forget the vinyl is gay. I might go with large flames or something. Thanks for responding guys. Laters.

What ever you do... I think personally that it would look better if the car was lowered. Just my $ .02

I was going the oppossite route with yellow on red and I loved it. Now I'm going more towards black and red, but I think red and yellow go perfectly with each other. Sometimes yellow and black look like a taxi. That said, that particular vinyl is not so good. Good luck and here are some of my favorite vinyl sites.
awesomedecals.com
modernimage.net
sakarigraphics.com

I'm don't like it but I think that if you do want to go this route, I'd go with bigger flames. It just looks like you took the vinyl off a big wheel. I have seen red flames on yellow cars before but they covered a good amount of the front.

johnnyB5646 said:
Good luck and here are some of my favorite vinyl sites.
awesomedecals.com
modernimage.net
sakarigraphics.com

Oh, great. You got me looking at those sites, and now I'm pretty sure that this would be the greatest $90 I could possibly spend on my new MPV!

My wife is going to laugh her ass off if I even suggest it, but then laughter is pretty much the whole reason I'd do it to the VAN.

For the peeps that answered my question, which was "red on yellow"?, I appreciate it. Like I said I don't care what you think of the damn vinyl. It sucks. It was to get an idea for color. Johnny, I appreciate the links on the vinyls site, that was very helpful. I guess we can consider this post closed and I'll removed the pics if I can. Thanks guys.

bumpin p5 said:
What do folks think about putting small (25"x8") Tribal Vinyls on the front doors?

You specifically solicited opinions on what people thought of the idea, and of the vinyl. Don't get mad because people were honest.

Tasty said:
You specifically solicited opinions on what people thought of the idea, and of the vinyl. Don't get mad because people were honest.

Notice my second post in the thread---
Don't worry guys you aren't hurting my feelings. This is a very cheap vinyl that I bought to see what red looks like on Vivid Yellow, So lean it towards that if you can. Red on yellow or not. Forget the vinyl is gay. I might go with large flames or something. Thanks for responding guys. Laters.

Back