turboed???

yup...as long as u keep the psi down, u should be fine...im also planning on doing a few lentech upgrades in the future so that my tranny can hold more boost...

Brian MP5T said:
Is this what you are asking about??

New%20Stuff%20For%20UL%20-%20%2827%29.jpg.jpg

you're set is like waaay beyond reach of anyone here i'm willing to bet.
besides you're like the pioneer of turboing p5, weren't you the first to do it?
so well done too. o well theres no way i'm boosting mine. good luck to everyone who is

I don't plan on boosting any more than 5psi. And 5psi will be much better than what I have now. I thought about trading my car for a manual but I just can't do it.

Red5_02 said:
I'd stay away from boosting an auto. Only because you have to limit yourself if you'd like to keep your tranny in one piece. Friend of mine boosted his auto Civic at 9 psi. Only lasted about 6 mos before the tranny started to slip. Took the turbo off and a month later...BAM!! No more tranny. Just a warning. Do what you please, but if you do it, only go about 6 psi.
i have a 5 speed

i wish i had a 5 speed.. i want to turbo my car sooo badly, but its auto, getting up there with the mileage, and im heading off to college next year. I'm going to have to wait untill my next car (Mazda) to turbo. (sad2)

2003newlyack said:
i wish i had a 5 speed.. i want to turbo my car sooo badly, but its auto, getting up there with the mileage, and im heading off to college next year. I'm going to have to wait untill my next car (Mazda) to turbo. (sad2)

MS3

haha of course I'll have the money for that.. I'm going to keep my p5 untill I have a job out of college thennn turbo (first)

im planning to trade within a year for sure. either another P5 or if i can afford it (which i doubt) an ms3

Back