Mazdasummerpalooza

it has been getting planned since February. Check out the link in JCell, for the thread, or feel free to pm me if you need any info!

RaiderMP5 said:
it has been getting planned since February. Check out the link in JCell, for the thread, or feel free to pm me if you need any info!

That sucks Man... I tend to only look at the P5 threads and NY and didn't see anything , now I can't even get a shirt... (bang)

You guys got to post as many Pics as possible... its sounds like a sweet event to attend...

(bluep5) (yellomp3) (silverpro (redp5) (silverp5) (mspo) (whitep5) (yellowp5) (blackpro)

How about decals ?!?!?!? any ?

There has also been a banner floating around for a couple months. Its all good. Plenty of hotel rooms available, come on down!

Unfortunatly I don't think I made my question clear. I was wondering for how many years has Mazdasummerpalooza been held or is this the first year?

SuperProtege5 said:
Unfortunatly I don't think I made my question clear. I was wondering for how many years has Mazdasummerpalooza been held or is this the first year?

1st year/time. But is going to possibly be the biggest mazda meet EVARRRRRRR.

Oh it will be. it is going to be the beginning of a great think. This is not the last Mazdapalooza. This is the summer one....

Back