Need Help Finding Control Arm

LilPixieMama75

Contributor
:
2015 Mazda3 Hatchback...(RIP)'02.5 Vivid Yellow 5-SPD MP5
Hey All!

Today, my boyfriend had noticed something hanging from under my rear driver's side wheel. As we got under the car the bushing cover had broke and was hanging so he pulled it off. As we were looking, he noticed that my control arm is bent up. He said it looked like someone may have curbed it (not me). I know one of my rims in the front was curbed because it has a large scratch around the lip of the rim and that one of the rear rims was bent on the inside of the rim so that could've been the same wheel (they found it when I went to get the wheels balanced).

So, he told me to find one and he would replace it. Where would be a good place for me to find one? Your help is appreciated. I searched the forums but wasn't really finding a where to buy one, just how-to's on how to change one.

Thank you so much!

Last edited:
xelderx said:
We have a new online vendor that specializes in stock parts.

http://onlinemazdaparts.com/

thewrench said:
Try Mazmart in Chamblee if you're looking for used. Sometimes pricing is hit or miss as to whether it's worthwhile to buy from them, but if you don't mind used, give them a try. Talk to Paul there, he drives a P5.

Thank you both so much! I will check them out and see what I can find.

Back