Tune up ....(spark plugs)

1ofdfew323

:
'03 P5 & '07 MS3
Well, I've had my car for 3 years this June w/ 30k miles on the clock I was reading the manual and found out the was suppose to change the it 2years after I bought it or 30k miles which ever comes first. I guess I missed it last year but Its alright it aint a big deal. Anyhow, the only tune up I did was pretty much replace the plugs w/ the NGK V power plugs.
Here's my question.
Stock plugs are denso. I replaced 'em w/ NGK. Would this be the same level as denso ? You know like exact stock level? It feels the same but I dont to put the wrong one and end up having to replace it later.
I torqued it down to 14 ft lbs?
I know I dont need to replace the wires but do u guys recommend on replacing it?

-Thanks...

Wires are probably fine. NGK is perfect. I think mine are the V Power, basic plug at Auto Zone. Don't waste money on high end plugs. No dyno proven gains at all.

I get my plugs from CAP auto or Autozone for $4.59. They work fine and the more expensive plugs have no benefit! I usually do them every 15K or at least regap them! They are so cheap and feel if you have them out, you might as well replace them!

-R

Back