Hissing sound from intake

Huascar82 said:
maybe I can make a list of cars I can race and expect to beat and not be dumb enough to go up against some other car that may look like crap but can leave me in the dust.

Gonna be a short list......

Huascar82 said:
I really never hear it unless I turn the car off, or like a split second after hitting the gas, it does a quick whoosh then sound is gone. Car runs fine though, so I dont worry bout it.
i wouldnt do that :)

ProtoType5 said:
Gonna be a short list......

Not really. 2 years racing mine and alot of killz under my belt both in the 1/4 and the 1/8th (We do better in the 8th with good driving) But with Proper Modz, 14's and even 13's are posible with her. (There is a P5 that hits 14's in the 1/4mile and is sure 13 can be done N/A)

rednecks_r_us said:
I love that sound as well.

When I pull in the garage I make sure my window is down just so I can hear that Pssssssssshshshshs sound when I turn off the car.

hahaha... I just got an AEM SRI... after reading about it I catch myself doin the same thing haha

my friend was like "is there something wrong with your car?" and i was like "its the intake", his reply was wtf kind of intake is that. then i shut it down and an even better look forms on his face

Back