Mazda 3 Stocks with 205/45/17's?

albrieva

Ok so ive been searching and couldnt find a definite answer to my question. I have a 03 P5 lowered on Eibach Pro springs with RX8 wheels on it.. Problem is the ride is crazy HARSH (215/35/18's) with all the potholes in my neighborhood, so I was thinking of putting Mazda3 stocks on it. The question is, "will Mazda 3 stocks with 205/45/17's fit my P5 LOWERED on Eibach Pro's?"

HELP!

There is a thread somewhere with all kinds of fitment guides. Do a search. I'm sure your ride is crazy harsh. My 40 series tires rode like crap, 35s must really suck. I just went back to stock wheels with Kumho Ecsta tires that were on them when I bought the car. My IKON GT5s are currently collecting dust.

Tasty said:
There is a thread somewhere with all kinds of fitment guides. Do a search. I'm sure your ride is crazy harsh. My 40 series tires rode like crap, 35s must really suck. I just went back to stock wheels with Kumho Ecsta tires that were on them when I bought the car. My IKON GT5s are currently collecting dust.

Problem is I dont know the offset on the Mazda3 Stocks... Someone help me out PLEASE! =)

Back