Visit TeamMFactory.com for the best Mazda transmission components!
Visit TeamMFactory.com for the best Mazda transmission components!
Page 5 of 3415 FirstFirst ... 3456715551055051005 ... LastLast

Thread: What have you done to your MSP today?

STi racecar, Evo street car

the stock radio didnt work when i bought the car so i got a stock replacement. this one has never ehf'd up in the 8 months ive had it till now. i really like it so i dont want to have to replace it. by the way it works fine now after simply reseting it. as for what ive done to my speed today...i drove it
    Last edited by MSP608; 06-22-2006 at 08:35 PM.

2003 MSP #1475

last night i got the oil really well warmed up. Oh and on sunday i autocrossed it for the first time ever. It performed like a champ (the same cannot nessesarily be said for my driving skills, however, lol)

2003.5 MSP Titanium Gray

Both god damn headlight bulbs burnt out on me in like 3 days! Installed new ones today.........friggin plugs get STUCK on there.
    -MSP #187 279whp @15psi RPE built FS-DE bored .020" over, ARP main & head studs, cometic head gasket, K1 rods, Wiseco 9:1, Garrett GT2860RS .86 A/R, GHL 3" dp, Vibrant 3" exh, Ion Perf. FMIC, Greddy EManage Blue, JoeP mbc, Custom 3" short ram intake w/AEM Dryflow, RC 440 inj's, and much more.

2003.5 Blue MSP

Got Tein S-Techs installed on the spicy!

Quote Originally Posted by 03orgspd
    does the ass end of your car stand up like an srt4?
    Sigs are visible only in your first post on a page. To change your thread display preferences, click here and enable 'Always Show Signature'.

2003.5 MSP Titanium Gray

Quote Originally Posted by MSP608
    does the ass end of your car stand up like an srt4?
    Mine used to.......I hated it. So i took em off and cut em.
    Sigs are visible only in your first post on a page. To change your thread display preferences, click here and enable 'Always Show Signature'.

Donated: $10

03.5 Titanium MSP #1451

Quote Originally Posted by 03orgspd
    You gotta cut them suckas!! IMO
    This will have to do for now (from the phone):

Current:
    Injen CAI ~ Apex 2.5 DP/MP ~ TEIN S-Tech ~ AWR Motor mounts ~ AutoMeter Boost Gauge ~ AEM Wideband ~ Turbohoses Hotpipe ~ Forge BOV ~ Thunder Exhaust Manifold
    Future (Someday):
    EMS, EMS, EMS ~ FMIC ~ Exhaust

many many more as I empower my SPEED addiction

mines actually settled alittle but it was just ridiculous when i installed them. i mean the s-techs are longer than the racing beat so you gotta expect it i guess.

aka -YellowMSP-

2008 Civic Si

installed new o2 sensor so far no cel (knock on wood)

Last week was an AWR front motor mount. This weekend will be new Tein S-techs.

For those who have cut the rears, have you noticed any difference in ride/performance? I was told once a spring is cut they go to shit (the back end gets all bouncy), ture or not true?

Donated: $5

2007 Mazda3 GT HB; 06 Mazda3 GT ; 05 Yamaha FZ6

I uh...hmm. I took a left at the .....crap
    Installed NGK coppers gapped to 30. Full exhaust Wednesday,Intake mani 2 weeks ago.
    By The Grace Of God Go I
    FLOGGING MOLLY

Quote Originally Posted by boostisfun357

For those who have cut the rears, have you noticed any difference in ride/performance? I was told once a spring is cut they go to shit (the back end gets all bouncy), ture or not true?
    i wouldnt cut the springs. theres a reason that they are designed the way they are, and i think tein has been around long enough to know what theyre doing. so if you really want to make your car look just a little bit better, but sacrifice the engineering that went into your springs, then go ahead.

Quote Originally Posted by MSP608
    i wouldnt cut the springs. theres a reason that they are designed the way they are, and i think tein has been around long enough to know what theyre doing. so if you really want to make your car look just a little bit better, but sacrifice the engineering that went into your springs, then go ahead.
    my thoughts exactly. It reminds me of something a ricer would do, but to each his own in the modding world.

Donated: $10

03.5 Titanium MSP #1451

Quote Originally Posted by boostisfun357

I was concerned with this as well. So far, absolutely no bouncing at all. I took a full coil out of the each of the rears. The car handles about as well as it ever did. Not too much wrong with the stock Racing Beats, to tell you the truth, just too tall, IMO. I think people run into trouble when they take TOO much out. Ricer, maybe, but I'm the one who had a ginormous GReddy sticker on the side of mine and liked it.
    (ricer)

Quote Originally Posted by Dugg E Fresh
    I was concerned with this as well. So far, absolutely no bouncing at all. I took a full coil out of the each of the rears. The car handles about as well as it ever did. Not too much wrong with the stock Racing Beats, to tell you the truth, just too tall, IMO. I think people run into trouble when they take TOO much out. Ricer, maybe, but I'm the one who had a ginormous GReddy sticker on the side of mine and liked it.
    (ricer)
    I take it you cut a full coil off? if you can post up a pic I'd greatly appreciatie it.

Page 5 of 3415 FirstFirst ... 3456715551055051005 ... LastLast