CorkSport.com is MAZDA PERFORMANCE!
CorkSport.com is MAZDA PERFORMANCE!
Page 2 of 3424 FirstFirst 123412521025021002 ... LastLast

Thread: What have you done to your MSP today?

Donated: $35

2003.5 323F

Quote Originally Posted by baconbitz
    How do you like the Pirelli's?
    They are amazing The stockers had 35,000 miles on them so this may have something to do with my reaction After much research on ultra high-performance all season tires - these were the top rated (#1 or #2) at places like Tire Rack: http://www.tirerack.com/tires/tires.jsp?tireMake=Pirelli&tireModel=PZero+Nero+M%26S only losing out in ice and snow performance (which I will never see). The big thing is that the grip really well and they are quiet. They're not as cool looking as some of the other tires out there - but the performance is more important to me.

2007 Subaru Legacy GT 2006 Evo IX

I Cut out a section of my bumper. Mounted my MAM thumper IC and ran the Cold Pipe....... Thats about all i got done today. Oh and i did an oil change for my sister but thats a civic so it dont count..

1989 Honda CRX

Quote Originally Posted by jmv
    so did you do all 4 corners that way?? I might consider doing that at some point.... my fronts have been making noise and i can't figure what the problem is... i redid the pads up there and got the rotors turned, but it came back.
    Yeah I got the full set of Rotora Slotted Rotors and Front and Rear EBC pads. The OEM rotors were just all rusty around the hub, and they were warped to hell and back. I love the way it all feels now.
    Are you an MSP/MS3/Mazda owner in Mississippi? CLICK HERE!

Donated: $50

Well, nothing this weekend (MS-150 bike ride - anyone want to help sponsor me?) In the last month I've added Goodyear F1-GS D3's... an AEM CAI... RainX Fast Wax and a dusting... and 550 miles in two days, some of which on the fantastic roads of WV and rural PA. Ni-ice.

F1-GS D3's = awesome, can't say enough. A very-slightly-softer "feel" but quieter and awesome in the wet.

AEM CAI: Holy Turkey Gobble, Batman! More "area under the curve", better throttle response, a leafblower/sucking sound on part throttle, and a louder turkey gobble (especially with the WW vented hood!).

Oh - RainX Fast Wax (blue spray bottle) = WONDERFUL stuff. I'm not super-anal on my car's finish (it's hail damaged from new after all), but this stuff beads water like there's no tomorrow, and leaves a teriffic shine in no time at all.
    Was.... '03 black MSP 1108: Stealthy '03.5 wheels, Delsing rear bushing kit, DaveB, HiddenHitch, Ichiban knob, F1 GsD3's

Is... Mini Cooper S Checkmate, Astro Black (same as MSP Black Mica, but with more blue flake!)

2003.5 Mazdaspeed Protege #237

I'm new to forums and I just bought my MSP a few days ago. I ordered a Greddy Type RS BOV, and CAI to get started. Definate plans for a Front Mount Intercooler system. Also from looking at the pics the CF front grill is pretty nice too so I may pick one of those up.

Donated: $5

2007 Mazdaspeed 3 Sport- True Red

fixed my rear lip

/forum/showt...hp?t=123638034
    "REDEVIL" (upyours) -2007 MS3 True Red
    Mods- Mazdaspeed CAI-Street Unit Rear Motor Mount-
    Goodbye-2003.5 MSP #1115

Donated: $16.74

05 5MT Subaru Legacy GT Wagon

Did a 3 step polish plus wax on it, took me a little over 4 hours..Also painted the upper and lower grille with Gloss Black paint with multi-color metallic flake like the stock Black Mica to match the hood. This was Sunday though, I'm slacking at posting.

Amy
    05 G35x - The Daily
    99 RSTi - The Toy

2003 Spicy Orange MSP

^looks really good.
    1997 240sx "Pur Pur" - under reconstruction

1990 240sx Coupe - SR20DET, Silvia front, 5-lug conversion, S15 brakes, S14 subframes, Tein coils, 1-piece d/s, J30 vlsd, ISIS 3inch dual tip straight pipe, HKS intake, Greddy FMIC, ARC T1 bov, Koyo radiator, Walbro 255, Dual Flex-a-Lites, Z33 seats, Silvia digital climate control, blah blah blah.....

Donated: $16.74

05 5MT Subaru Legacy GT Wagon

Quote Originally Posted by baconbitz
    ^looks really good.
    ^ Thanks lol
    Sigs are visible only in your first post on a page. To change your thread display preferences, click here and enable 'Always Show Signature'.

2003.5 323F

Earlier this week, I re-shoed the stock MSP wheels - these are the real new shoes and UPS dropped them off yesterday. Imported from Japan, 18 x 7.5 x 48mm offset w/ 215/40/18 Pirellis (center cap withheld for guesses - hint the manufacturer makes automotive lights) the finish matches the 2003.5 MSP Racing Harts and the combo weighs in lighter.

Sigs are visible only in your first post on a page. To change your thread display preferences, click here and enable 'Always Show Signature'.

No more MP3...no more MSP MP3Architect's Avatar
    Donated: $24.45

man.....i thought about starting a thread like this a few weeks back after seeing the p5 one grow.....but i haven't done anything to my speed today. in fact i haven't gotten to do anything at all for like 3 weeks now. she's sitting in a secret location all tucked away and covered till i return to the states in another 2.5 months....but heres a beautiful pic of her on the last hour i got to drive her around....

2003 Black Mica MSP

Those wheels look sweeet.
    2003 Black Mica MazdaSpeed Protege #82

max U(x) s.t. p'x = M Professor MSP's Avatar

2003 Black Mica Mazdaspeed Protege

Yesterday I took my car in to be serviced at Cory-Fairbanks Mazda (located in the Orlando Florida area). They have always treated me respectfully and professionally, from the service manager to the technicians, the latter of which I have been impressed with. I should also add that they have never given me any grief about the modifications I have done to my car. Here's what was done:

(1) An oil and filter change using Amsoil 10W-30 and the OEM filter.

(2) Mounting and balancing of my Goodyear F1 GS-D3 tires. I concur with everything Ping said about them. I purchsed them from Tire Rack for $72.31 each, including shipping and the $100 rebate (not to mention that I will get the soundtrack of the "Cars" movie too).

(3) An alignment, which was sorely needed, and

(4) The front rotors were turned (under warrenty).

All this work was performed at 25,000 miles. I might have been able to squeeze another 5,000 miles out of the Potenza 040's, but the noise level and impact harshness were beyond my threshold of comfort.
    Modification \n (1603)\ the making of a limited change in something; also : the result of such a change

Performance:末Unichip PNP kit ($787.50)末JapTrix custom tune ($500)末2.5" Apex j-pipe/midpipe with high flow catalytic converter ($399)末TurboHoses side-mount intercooler and hardpipes ($960)末Injen cold air intake ($245)末Boost Sciences reflux diverter valve ($129)末AXR clunk bracket with greasable bushings and collar clamps ($181)末Coolingmist 150 psi vari-cool controller alcohol/water injection kit ($407)末Techna Fit stainless steel braided brake and clutch lines ($100)末Denso iridium IK22 spark plugs ($48)末JE2613890 PCV valve ($25)末Mazda PCM flash ($0)

Monitoring:末Auto Meter Pro-Comp Ultra-Lite electronic boost/vacuum gauge ($154.52)末Auto Meter steering column mounting cup ($15.99)末Linear Logic ScanGauge II ($169.95)

NVH:末Kartboy hangman exhaust hangers ($28)末Weapon-R engine damper ($145)末Filled OEM front motor mount ($0)末156A front bushings ($0)末Brown Bread ($210 for 80 ft.*ft.)末Dynaliner ($50 for 12 ft.*ft.)末Tac Mat ($120 for 24 ft.*ft.)末Llumar 28% tint ($160)

Lubricants:末AMSOIL 10W30 motor oil末AMSOIL 75W90 gear oil末Lucas upper cylinder lubricant末100% distilled water ($2)末Redline water wetter ($6)末Mazdaspeed 1.3 bar radiator cap ($36)

Looks:末DaveB brushed bezels ($30)末P7 dead pedal ($25)--a meticulously cared for car!

Donated: $10

2003 Subaru WRX Wagon, 2000 Miata

^^^
    Wheels look good. I'm guessing those are the PIAA mesh wheels?

I didn't do much this weekend. Did an oil change and washed the car. The other thing I did was I took apart my rear deck and adding a shitload of weather stripping foam to dampen vibration. I had a bad vibration when driving and on the highway. it was more like a buzzing noise that plastic makes. I noticed a few screws were loose back there, so I tightened them down. Great news, no more vibration, took about 30 mins from start to finish. Very easy to do if you were thinking about doing it.

2003.5 323F

Quote Originally Posted by ChopstickHero
    ^^^
    Wheels look good. I'm guessing those are the PIAA mesh wheels?
    Token rep given (when are they gonna fix that?)

Page 2 of 3424 FirstFirst 123412521025021002 ... LastLast