What have you done to your MSP today?

Dugg E Fresh said:

Is this the runner youre talking about? This pic is from Turfburn's how-to thread:
http://www.msprotege.com/members/Dugg%20E%20Fresh/LSD/rev_gears_close.jpg

I knew when I had the thing apart that the clutch seemed to still be pretty good. Lately, when I let it out, especially just idling, its like a throbbing, light whistle or squeek. I wonder if you just narrowed down my problem. I know for a fact we broke this when we were putting it back together.
(bang) (bang)(bang) (bang)
yep that is it, i recommend that if you know you broke it you need to get in there and replace it. My buddy, ^tyrant^, his tranny lasted for about 3 months or so, maybe less and we are pretty sure that was the main cause. it runs nearly the entire length and has a couple hole in it to drip out fluid that runs along it due to the gears at the far it spinning and slinging the oil up there, creates a method for the oil to get to the fifth cover and then those gears push it back to the main, cycle continues.

put new pads on, and ran out of daylight. Will be putting the new slotted rotors from propartsusa tomarrow(front only for now.)

drove across the state and got: 2 drag radials mounted on motegi's, axleback portion of ghl exhaust, 2.0 fsde cylinder head, msp engine cover, boost and afr gauges in pillar pod, and an 03 msp gauge cluster from previous member zx12ninja. he was originally just going to give me the wheels but then he said i could have the gauges/cluster for 50 bucks. so i ran to the atm and got 50 bucks came back and he also gave me the exhaust and head. i think it was a good deal(cool)

Justin -- you did what??? the radials will be sick, what the hell are you gonna do with everything else lol?!

REMOVED emanage
lol

had to say it....

can't wait to play more with it after the wideband

did you resolve that issue as you told me yesterday?

Alejo_NIN said:
REMOVED emanage
lol

had to say it....

can't wait to play more with it after the wideband

did you resolve that issue as you told me yesterday?

Yup, wiring error on my part. There are 2 black wires (one has a red stripe) I somehow switched them when soldering everything in. I got it all straightened out last night, did some tuning until I had a rough map, and its been smooth sailing since then :)

Once you get a wideband, you should be all set. The install and setup is pretty straight forward. I'm living proof that it works (and works well :)) I hope to go to the dyno soon for a little tuning, and to see what I put down before I install everything else (ported head, custom cams, 626 mani).

Alejo_NIN said:
citizenpro, r u using emanage aswel?

Nah, i havent even dipped into tuning my Unichip yet. When my parts ship back to me and get installed, ill be seeing how i like the tuning of the Unichip from Sam. If i dont like it, ill be searching for a new EMS.....the stock tune is bad.

in the last week or so... Installed Unichip, EBC, Intake, fixed my Vibrant, installed a/f and boost gauge, ran 16psi and shat myself... :)

oh yea and i gave her a good bath.

1moreMPH said:
in the last week or so... Installed Unichip, EBC, Intake, fixed my Vibrant, installed a/f and boost gauge, ran 16psi and shat myself... :)

oh yea and i gave her a good bath.

16psi on stock rods?? yikes!! You have big kahunas man! My car had been running on 13.5psi untuned for sometime before I bought it and when I purchased it I turned it down to about 6psi and it still blew up on me driving home. Be careful or you will be hitting up Ken at ProtegeGarage for a new block!

Benben... write on my cardomain page? lol.

Nice to see you on here. Who did you buy the car from? It looks really familiar, but I can't remember who used to own it.

Installed a new greeedy TT and a HKS ssq bov (dual set up)

IMG_0367.jpg

boostisfun357 said:
Installed a new greeedy TT and a HKS ssq bov (dual set up)

IMG_0367.jpg

zomg all the tee's.

well for today i discovered i measured wrong and got the wrong size reducers to do my maf relocation.

Back