What have you done to your MSP today?

washed, claybarred & ran paint cleaner on the car...

didnt quite get enough time to polish and wax... ofcourse I found my orbital buffer while I was nearing the end (with not enough daylight @ this point, prettymuch dark).

thank god it rained today, because it looked like ass (As far as I could tell) it cooled off, and the metal body panels started to sweat while I was in the middle of the paint cleaner... so it didnt come off easy @ all.

cant wait for friday or sunday... going to polish and wax, maybe do the paint cleaner again if need be...

018.jpg

Velocifero said:
Have you seen mine or Shadow102's with that strip tinted? Looks good.

yep its a nice light tint, carbonkid also has his tails done like that. heath or justanotheradikt has/had a really dark strip which looks pretty good on black, never seen it on anything else tho.

MSP608 said:
yep its a nice light tint, carbonkid also has his tails done like that. heath or justanotheradikt has/had a really dark strip which looks pretty good on black, never seen it on anything else tho.
Shadow's now is dark and I'll be headed that direction, picked up some RC tint spray to do it, jut haven't done it.

I rinsed the car off. Theres a retarded tree next to where I park at home that gets pollen/sap all over the car. I hate it with a passion.

i washed and waxed, cleaned the engine bay and interior. No real time for the full clay/seal/wax procedure since its supposed to start raining in a few hours, and i'm gone all day tomorrow.

zumzumzoom03 said:
chop it down. HAHA
I wish I could. Its a pointless tree anyway. I guess the upside is if my ebrake ever fails ill hit the tree and stop before my car rolls down the steep hill in my backyard and off a 5 foot wall into the woods :)

Getting my system put in now!!! 2 JL 10W3's, 500/1 JL amp, JVC AVX1 dvd/headunit, sirius radio. should be done in an hour!! anyone want stock stuff?

I got NEW Shoes....

I know got to Drop her, but not to worry my Ksports will be going on sooner or later...oh just if ur curious there 18X7.5 +45 offset..BRONZE

Attachments

• IMG_3692.jpg
    IMG_3692.jpg
    517.9 KB · Views: 132
  • IMG_3693.jpg
    IMG_3693.jpg
    394.1 KB · Views: 164
  • IMG_3694.jpg
    IMG_3694.jpg
    377.1 KB · Views: 129
Thanks Pat... it took me more than 2 months to deceide wat kind to get and my OG i was going to get they didn't have in stock and didn't know when they would be... as for the "plates" yeah , i've had them for about 11yrs now, lol....
Bala de Plata said:
Love the plate lol! (lol2) Nice choice on the wheels (2thumbs)

DAWIV said:
Spring SEAFOAM treatment...gotta keep carbon away.

nice, I'm going to do the same tomorrow. I also just bought 2 used BFGoodwrich KDW 225/45/17 from cwill. I thought they were going to rub the fender, however, I'm surprised they don't and these tires are badass btw. There huge and make the car look off balance but I don't really care. I have 215/45/17 azenis on the rear wheels(boom04)

Back