What have you done to your MSP today?

It was driving kinda funky the past few days, it's been somewhat cool at nights and then all of a sudden 95F in the day. So I reset ECU and drove it around. fine now. weird... msp curse? haha...

Today, I split my freakin' differential into 2 pieces
(ughdance) (ughdance) (ughdance) (ughdance) (ughdance) (ughdance) (ughdance) (ughdance) (ughdance) (ughdance) (ughdance) (ughdance)
(bang) (bang) (bang) (bang) (bang) (bang) (bang) (bang) (bang) (bang) (bang) (bang)

Didn't do anything to the car but I did get this today...:D :D thanks to Jeph

bull1.jpg

Found a coolant leak, it sounds odd but I'm very glad. For a few days now I had been loosing coolant and I couldn't trace it, I thought I had a bad headgasket. It's coming from the upper hose from a mid section I added to keep from melting with the DP. I have a metal pipe in between, I just need to weld a bead around the end to keep it from sliding off.

Got rid of a nastAy popping noise from my sway bar. One of the screws from the klunck backet was a tad loose. I torqued it down mith my super, masculine, manly strength and the loud noise was gone.

hahaha

speaking of that

does anyone know how to fix the sway bar clank? (sorry, no I didnt search...just hopeing for a quick answer)

neox.286 said:
hahaha

speaking of that

does anyone know how to fix the sway bar clank? (sorry, no I didnt search...just hopeing for a quick answer)

autoxracing.com clunk fix brackets. They fix the clunk. anything else is a band-aid :)

i painted the corners of my tail lights amber like mp3josh and msp03.5 ill let them sit over night and see the results in the morning.

reinstalled my tail lights and they looks awesome, ill post a nice how to when i upload pics. whiped down and washed the car for the first time in months and man does it look so much better.

opened the glove box so that I could trade insurance information with an elderly lady..... yay

Last edited:
Got home today after being in California for a month on work. While enjoying my ride home in my sweetheart, Texas law enforcement decides to ticket me and my <3 for running a red light :( Actually i didnt wait 3 seconds at the red light before turning, assholes!

They enjoyed my car though. Kept asking me about it, and when i told em what kinda car it was....he replied, "a Honda what?". At that point i just let it go....

Last edited:
Back